Should I exchange my iPhone 6S Plus w/the Samsung chip for one w/the TSMC chip?

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Re: I messed up

There was an article on a tech site that discussed the issue. Don't remember which since the issue didn't bother me. My battery life is excellent and my phone doesn't get hot.

mine does get hot, much warmer than my previous 6, i think I'll stop by an apple store soon...I reset to factory settings and started from scratch but still getting hot..

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

I would say if you had the 6s, I would say go ahead and do it but since it is a 6s Plus, I think the effect would be negligible. Also, you might have to wait for a replacement.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

mine does get hot, much warmer than my previous 6, i think I'll stop by an apple store soon...I reset to factory settings and started from scratch but still getting hot..

Ha.....what is your phone doing when it gets hot? Any particular app or game? Is it in a poor signal area?

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the TSMC in my 6s Plus & Samsung in my 6s & I have no issues with the 6s whatsoever. It doesn't get hot & it has great battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Ha.....what is your phone doing when it gets hot? Any particular app or game? Is it in a poor signal area?

I mean in general, regardless of the app I'm using, it always feels much warmer than my previous iPhone 6, battery life is not bad at all, I'll probably give it more time to see if future updates help in any way...

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

I just used my 6S to send iMessages and some whatsapp texting, checked a couple of websites with Safari, about 7 minutes with the screen on and the phone got hot, to the point of being uncomfortable...

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
LOL I'm only 21...so no kids. 7AM is way too early for a college student. I sympathize with you guys though lol.

Really? I had hour and a half classes back in college that began at 7:00 AM. My last class that day was at 6:30 PM. I commuted an hour each way to college, by carpool.

Dammit, you youngin's!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal