Marginal Benefit & Marginal Cost

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Since you paid full price, T-Mobile must unlock your phone if it's not already unlocked, so no real need for the sim free version for keeping options open...

jin512

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It does. Although no stock in store at the moment (I'm in Boston). I bought the day after launch, so tomorrow's the last day to return. However, I could potentially get a Samsung chip...I have TSMC right now. That would be awful.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It does. Although no stock in store at the moment (I'm in Boston). I bought the day after launch, so tomorrow's the last day to return. However, I could potentially get a Samsung chip...I have TSMC right now. That would be awful.

Does it also have all the bands for sprint and Verizon too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jin512

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I mean the one I have (same model for T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint) supports all 3 and even AT&T, just not Band 30. That I think will be rolled out in the foreseeable future in congested cities to increase capacity.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I mean the one I have (same model for T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint) supports all 3 and even AT&T, just not Band 30. That I think will be rolled out in the foreseeable future in congested cities to increase capacity.

Gotcha. I thought you meant that the contract free model has band 30 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro