Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 43 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree381Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread

I have created several sports wallpapers that I thought members may appreciate. I can size then for any iPhone from the 5 all the way up to the 6s Plus. Below are some of the custom ones I have done over the years and are ready to go. These are already pre-built in Photoshop & Illustrator so all I need to do is change logo and colours. Please feel free to post here with request such as sizing or changes to other sports wallpapers as well. I will give it my best attempt. Please feel free to use them if you so desire. Or put in your own request. Happy to be here and hope you like my work. Please remember I do work weekends, so my time is very limited during that period. Thank you!

Update: I would like to thank everyone for all the kind comments you are leaving for me. It is truly appreciated and humbling! firedept10

Important Note: Could you please make sure to specify which size iPhone. It is important so that I can make the proper size wallpapers to fit your phone. Please specify the sport as well. If it be for football, basketball, baseball or hockey unless it is obvious. I really appreciate this info as it makes it easier for me when putting together logo's. Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-7.png   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg  
    Last edited by firedept10; 10-29-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Default re: iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread

Thank you....
    Spencerdl likes this.

Default re: iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread

Hey Firedept. Anything Yankees, Seminoles, Falcons, Broncos, Mets, Blue Devils, Knicks, Spurs, and Hawks...LOL....THANKS in Advance ....SMILE

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Hey Firedept. Anything Yankees, Seminoles, Falcons, Broncos, Mets, Blue Devils, Knicks, Spurs, and Hawks...LOL....THANKS in Advance ....SMILE
    No Tigers?
    Spencerdl likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    No Tigers?

I will get right on it gentlemen. D, I know you have a 6 Plus. Ledsteplin, if I am correct I saw a post that you have the 6s Plus. Please correct me if I am wrong sir.
    Spencerdl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    I will get right on it gentlemen. D, I know you have a 6 Plus. Ledsteplin, if I am correct I saw a post that you have the 6s Plus. Please correct me if I am wrong sir.
    I now have the 6s Plus .

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    Spencer, would it be easier to just list the ones you DON'T want?
    Lol....All of my favorites

8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    Spencer, would it be easier to just list the ones you DON'T want?

And I bet he wants them on all the various backgrounds as well.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Thank you....

You are welcome! Just adding to my repertoire.
    Spencerdl likes this.

And I bet he wants them on all the various backgrounds as well.
    LOL ..Yep ....it gives you a GREAT start..LOL

11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

LOL ..Yep ....it gives you a GREAT start..LOL

My god man, it will take a day or two just to dig up all the logo's. LOL!
    Spencerdl likes this.

I do. I don't want Tigers though. I was funnin' spencerdl.

My god man, it will take a day or two just to dig up all the logo's. LOL!
    LOL....No Rush, but I did forget one team...Seton Hall Pirates (from South Orange, New Jersey...LOL)....You can do my request whenever...SMILE
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

LOL....No Rush, but I did forget one team...Seton Hall Pirates (from South Orange, New Jersey...LOL)....You can do my request whenever...SMILE

Well that is really considerate of you! THANKS! Yeah, just getting logo's together while I watch the Texas vs Toronto baseball game.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

Quick question. Blue Devils, basketball or baseball? Also which Hawks are we talking about. Just want to be clear before I start. Thanks!
    Last edited by firedept10; 10-08-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quick question. Blue Devils, basketball or baseball? Also which Hawks are we talking about. Just want to be clear before I start. Thanks!
    BlueDevils Basketball (National CHAMPIONS) and Atlanta Hawks...Thanks for asking.

Default iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread

Detroit Pistons?
    I've got an iPhone 6s.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

Quote Originally Posted by Quis89 View Post
    Detroit Pistons?
    I've got an iPhone 6s.

Here you go. Enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-8.png  
    Quis89 likes this.

Here you go. Enjoy them!
    Sweet!!! Thanks!!!
    firedept10 likes this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

Here are the Broncos to start.

iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.

Here are the Broncos to start.
    Great Job ...THANKS Sir
    firedept10 likes this.
    iMore Sith

Global Posts
    13,150 Global Posts

These look awesome.

sent via Nvidia Shield Tablet - Android Central Moderator.
    firedept10 likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Miami Dolphins (any logo except the new logo, can't stand it) and the Miami Hurricanes please....much appreciated.
    iMore Nanite

New England Patriots, Toronto Blue Jays, and Toronto Maple Leafs (now I'm embarrassed LOL) please! iHave an iPhone 5C.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!! Please (in pink if you can)
Page 1 of 43 1234 ... LastLast