iPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus Sports Wallpaper Request Thread

citron1

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I would really like a Cubs home screen to match the grey metallic lock screen i'm currently using with the red C and the blue cubbie. Please can you size the Cubbie as you have for me in the past? I like the logo to be small to fit in under the icons 5th row and be visible. A Cubbie Blue Metallic would look great also as a set. TYTYTYTY!!!!!
Oh yeah, 6S PLUS :))

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would really like a Cubs home screen to match the grey metallic lock screen i'm currently using with the red C and the blue cubbie. Please can you size the Cubbie as you have for me in the past? I like the logo to be small to fit in under the icons 5th row and be visible. A Cubbie Blue Metallic would look great also as a set. TYTYTYTY!!!!!
Oh yeah, 6S PLUS :))

Please let me know if I have the correct walls you wanted. I have positioned the logo below the fifth row of icons. Happy to make changes.

1.jpg2.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
the grey one is really nice and simple! if it's not too much trouble can it be done for the royals using the KC, the KC with the crown over it and the KC shield?

Here you go. Please let me know if I have this all correct for you. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 28
  • 4.png
    4.png
    976.4 KB · Views: 21

jason_hart76

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi there...like the Royals wallpaper with the majestic logo above the team logo. Could you do one with the current logo & the swinging friar logo?

Thanks so much!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi there...like the Royals wallpaper with the majestic logo above the team logo. Could you do one with the current logo & the swinging friar logo?

Thanks so much!

Here you go sir! Here is one with current logo and one with swinging friar. Please let me know if they are to your liking and are the correct wall you requested. Happy to change if needed. Thank you and good to see you here at iMore!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 26

jason_hart76

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi there...thanks for making the Padres wallpaper. They look great! I was just looking through the posts & didn't find any for Toronto FC or the Toronto Raptors. Would it be possible for you to make some for each of these teams?

Thank you much!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi there...thanks for making the Padres wallpaper. They look great! I was just looking through the posts & didn't find any for Toronto FC or the Toronto Raptors. Would it be possible for you to make some for each of these teams?

Thank you much!

Sure will. Will come up with something this evening after work. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods