iPhone leather cases

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't know too much about these, as I've just came across them on macrumors. Several posters said they were pretty close to the real thing. For $6 I'm gonna order a couple of them, but here's the link to them if you're interested. Luxury Ultra Thin PU Leather Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 4 7" Plus 5 5" Perfe | eBay

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Yes ..even though I prefer the "official" Apple leather cases, let us know how they look and feel once you get them.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm always a skeptic of knockoffs, but at $6 you're not taking much risk. Let us know how they turn out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know too much about these, as I've just came across them on macrumors. Several posters said they were pretty close to the real thing. For $6 I'm gonna order a couple of them, but here's the link to them if you're interested. Luxury Ultra Thin PU Leather Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 4 7" Plus 5 5" Perfe | eBay

I ordered those for my 6. And they look nothing like the picture. I was really disappointed. I don't see who your seller is on the link you provided. My seller was spiderman_1979. The pictures and description were identical to the posting you made but when the case arrived it was a two piece case with a faux leather back and a plastic edge that snapped into place. Looks NOTHING like the Apple leather case. I went a bought an Apple case after receiving this one.

Just a heads up that it may not be what it appears. If you order it and it ends up being legit let me know. I'd be interested in getting another color.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The other issue is that it costs so much to send back the case it's not worth it. I tried a few knock offs when Apple leather cases awhile back. Wasn't worth my frustration

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the beige & black one. I'll upload pics once they arrive. I'm kinda skeptical though too

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I actually ordered one of these last year just for the hell of it for my 6 Plus. It's not a terrible case...but it's definitely not the same quality as the Apple versions (nor do these knock offs have the Apple logo, which is a little nit picky thing, but something I like having on my case personally). The colors were also kind of off...I ordered the dark blue color (as I had the dark blue Apple version already) and they were vastly different.

I ended up giving it to a buddy of mine who didn't have a case...it's worth the few bucks you spend, but it's nothing comparable to the actual Apple leather cases.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
The fact that they are showing an Apple case is deceptive, and may be illegal, as Apple controls the use of their logo. Thats why third party cases are either clear or have a cutout to show the imbedded phone logo.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I've seen users on Mac rumors who use these & they look identical. Still waiting on mine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner