Firefox for iPhone

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I've tried it for a bit and like it so far. It was a trick to get it onto my iPhone since for some reason iTunes wanted to freeze a lot, involved making a burner account in new Zealand and phone and iPad didn't want to sync with iTunes with the lightning cable but got it and like it over safari and chrome so far

Here's the link to the website showing me how to do it. It's totally safe since it's from the Apple store but in new Zealand instead
http://gadgethacks.com/how-to/install-region-locked-firefox-browser-for-ios-0164314/

b7b6cdf58e68f252f725588ef400331f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's an interesting workaround, don't know why mozilla people were so reluctant to jump in. Now that there are so many good browsers and Safari and Chrome are great in iOS they'll have to do something extraordinary IMO, BUT I'm sure there are a lot of firefox users out there who will be thrilled to have it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
That's an interesting workaround, don't know why mozilla people were so reluctant to jump in. Now that there are so many good browsers and Safari and Chrome are great in iOS they'll have to do something extraordinary IMO, BUT I'm sure there are a lot of firefox users out there who will be thrilled to have it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Yeah I was searching on YouTube videos of Firefox on iPad since I was curious about the layout and found a YouTube video about it on iPhone with a link about that

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What do you think of it, so far? compared to the other browsers?

It's in beta now right? so I guess we'll get the chance to try it out sometime later this year (?)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
What do you think of it, so far? compared to the other browsers?

It's in beta now right? so I guess we'll get the chance to try it out sometime later this year (?)

I find it just as fast as safari basically using my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6 plus but that's just a general test loading endgadget website to load.

It's not in beta currently but they are releasing it by region. They released it in New Zealand first and Canada recently and planning on a full release by the end of the year