iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I hope so! I'll take a Monday delivery too please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting......iPhone 6s Plus Gold 128GB ordered 3:03 am EST. I have learned one thing during this process, preordering is not for me.

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

I was following the whole ATT preorder craziness for 6s plus. I ordered on 9/12 at 7:30 am EST and received my shipping confirmation on sunday to be delivered on tuesday. I had ordered silver 6s plus 64 gb. One thing I learnt is that there is no understandable logic which ATT is using to ship out pre order phones, definitely not first come first serve.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I was following the whole ATT preorder craziness for 6s plus. I ordered on 9/12 at 7:30 am EST and received my shipping confirmation on sunday to be delivered on tuesday. I had ordered silver 6s plus 64 gb. One thing I learnt is that there is no understandable logic which ATT is using to ship out pre order phones, definitely not first come first serve.

Perhaps. I also think it's color dependent too..

Schufly

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm so dumb. I wandered into an at&t store on Friday for a completely different reason.....and found out I was due for and upgrade, the 6s was out that day, and they had a ton of them. I talked myself out a 6s+ in the store, ended up with a 6s, SG, 128gig. Now I regret not getting the 6s+, and they are nowhere to be found for me to do an exchange. Really hoping the stores get replenished soon. I could go to the store, order one and swap it out when it gets in, but I have no patience for such things. I do have 14 days though.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I'm so dumb. I wandered into an at&t store on Friday for a completely different reason.....and found out I was due for and upgrade, the 6s was out that day, and they had a ton of them. I talked myself out a 6s+ in the store, ended up with a 6s, SG, 128gig. Now I regret not getting the 6s+, and they are nowhere to be found for me to do an exchange. Really hoping the stores get replenished soon. I could go to the store, order one and swap it out when it gets in, but I have no patience for such things. I do have 14 days though.

That was literally what I did last year. Which is why I'm upgrading this year from the 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Who else is still stuck on preparing to ship?

If you ordered through Apple or you know it's being shipped through UPS you can. Use your phone number as the reference number. You'll be able to track it that way.

Jaded_gal05

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Looking through this thread, I am surprised by the # of people who ordered through AT&T that have not received anything yet. Obviously, I didn't read ALL posts, but the general jist was that several of you haven't gotten your orders yet. I'm sorry, that really sucks.

I'm a long time lurker on here, first time posting, mainly this time because I also pre-ordered through AT&T, but I received my iPhone 6S 64G in Rose Gold ON the launch date, around 10:10am. I see some of you ordered the exact same phone & didn't get it on the launch date & that makes no sense.

Since the iPhone 3GS model, my husband always pre-orders my new iPhone through AT&T & I have always received it on the day of the launch via Fed Ex. After looking at a few of the screenshots, I can tell you that, no, he didn't order mine any earlier than some of you did. If anything, he placed his order almost 8-10 hours later than most who posted order screen shots here, placing the order at 5:45pm on September 12th. So I'm aghast that some of you haven't gotten your iPhone 6s yet...even those who ordered in Rose Gold. The 6s Plus, I can understand the backlog, that was expected, but the 6s? I don't get it.

I may encounter the same issue when the iPhone 7 comes out because that's when I plan on going to the Plus model. Anyway, I hope that you guys either get your orders in soon or that you've already received them.

I can tell you that I like the color, it's more pink than it looks in photos, but not so much so that it stands out. It's kind of a coppery shade, rather than rose gold. I love it though. And yeah, the 6s is a "slightly" bigger. I put a case on it that had more wiggle room on my iPhone 6 & it was snug on the 6s...so yeah, snap on hard cases will probably need to be replaced. You'll want a clear case for this one & ive already ordered 2 for it...using the one for my 6 in the interim.

Also, for some reason this time, swapping all my data, contacts, pics, app especially, over to my 6s...it was a real *** pain this time, not sure why. I did eventually get everything done, but it kind of sucked how much time I had to put into it. Add in that I had to unpair my Apple Watch & then re-pair it with my 6s, that made it almost to nightmare status. It could've just been something stupid I was doing wrong though.

All in all I love the 6s, yes it's fast & the camera is great😊 Love force touch as well, glad they are incorporating features into the iPhone that are used on the Watch.

Fingers crossed you guys get your phones soon!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
That's right! So I hope my news gives you hope that you'll probably get yours a lot sooner as well!

My case shipped yesterday too... Hope it beats my phone!

Yeah that's great actually! I haven't seen anyone with my shipping dates getting anything so that's exciting. I ordered my cases last week and one got here yesterday so I'm glad it beat my phone but I would've still liked my phone to be here as well but oh well lol

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's great actually! I haven't seen anyone with my shipping dates getting anything so that's exciting. I ordered my cases last week and one got here yesterday so I'm glad it beat my phone but I would've still liked my phone to be here as well but oh well lol

I ordered mine 9/13. When did you order yours?

Believe me I was surprised last night when I got the email. I literally was expecting it to come later. Maybe a week early but not this early!

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I finally received my tracking email! Preordered at 3:03 AM EST/12 AM PST. Gold 128GB 6S Plus. I haven't received an email from AT&T with shipping details and my card hasn't been charged. I just checked the email AT&T sent me when I first ordered and it finally showed as shipped with the tracking information. FedEx tracking says it will be here by tomorrow night at 8 PM at the latest. FINALLY!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I finally received my tracking email! Preordered at 3:03 AM EST/12 AM PST. Gold 128GB 6S Plus. I haven't received an email from AT&T with shipping details and my card hasn't been charged. I just checked the email AT&T sent me when I first ordered and it finally showed as shipped with the tracking information. FedEx tracking says it will be here by tomorrow night at 8 PM at the latest. FINALLY!

Same here! Just got the email about 30 mins ago with delivery tomorrow by 8pm. Just when I thought I was never gonna get this ******* thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh