charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
My order was "processing" with Verizon until today. My card was charged and the status changed to "preparing to ship". Got an email today with Fedex tracking number. When I checked the status with Fedex, it said it was already picked up in Pennsylvania but it had a future dropoff date of the 25th.

What phone did you order?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that every person that ordered thru Apple has standard shipping. For some reason my order says it will ship with next day shipping. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442753465.518447.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You can go to the shipper's site and search for your tracking number/package by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

For UPS Shipments
  • Go to Tracking > Track Shipments and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.
  • UPS goes through Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house.
  • You can also track iPhone's flight:
    Track UPS Flights from Anchorage to Louisville
For FedEx Shipments
  • Go to Track and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.
  • FedEx goes through Anchorage, AK > Memphis, TN > your house.
  • You can also track your iPhone’s flight:
    Track FedEx Flights from Anchorage to Memphis

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered from Apple. Shows delivery on the 25th. Still showing processing atm

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
You can go to the shipper's site and search for your tracking number/package by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.
I was going to search back for these, you saved me the time. Thanks.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my support profile and my new 6s shows up! Also checked myUPS choice and it shows up for Friday delivery. I went ahead and changed it to be held at the customer center for pick up!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm still on Preparing to Ship.
NOW I'm getting worried.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine changed from processing items to "preparing to ship" on 9/20 and I see apple has put a temporary charge for the whole amount on my card as of last night as well. Before they had put a temporary charge of just $126. So i'm not too worried just yet :).

fred312b

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered thru T-Mobile US Jump On Demand, I was billed my down payment this morning and received a tracking #, which doesn't show anything yet, but it is only shipping from Louisville, where the plans from Anchorage are going, so I should have it Friday as well. Very excited!

6s Plus 128GB in Silver, fwiw

KDParker

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Some information to help with tracking and getting information on our new phones:

Here are some notes to help track orders:

Apple will automatically add your phone with it's serial number in your support profile. You can see it here:
https://supportprofile.apple.com/

You can look up the week of manufacture and factory here: Klantenservice: Serienummers or
SNDeepInfo - All information on the phone's IMEI or serial number

Links: for tracking:

UPS: Tracking Information

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/htm...&cntry_code=us

flight info:
Live United Parcel Service Flight Status ? FlightAware

jonpferreira

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipping info a few days ago from Verizon. I received my tracking info and Fedex says it was picked up in Westchester, PA on the 19th and its currently sitting in Newark, NJ since then. It also says "Future Delivery Requested" for the 25th.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm starting to get worried haha. My phone has been on preparing to ship since monday.. Though yesterday I did get an e-mail from apple telling me that my apple care+ was now active on the device. The Applecare+ Welcome kit email.

*edit*

Checking with UPS had come up with nothing even by reference number. I then ended up putting in my zip code and country and a list of a couple of recent ups shipments to me showed up, at the bottom of the list was a new one. Low and behold it was my Iphone! It's sitting at Anchorage as of now haha.

lwallum

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't worry I didn't receive email it shipped, but found it on ups. Also got the welcome kit email!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the welcome kit email, but phone still listed as preparing for shipment.

Ah well, it'll ship or not. But expect it on Friday, as Apple hasn't failed me yet.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner