How to track unfollower on Twitter

MacManLondon

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

This never used to be a problem for me when I had just on Twitter account. I'd go online to a site like unfollowersstats.com and the sign-in would take me straight to the stats for my one and only account.

But now that I have two accounts I cannot find a way to access stats for both accounts. I use Tweetbot on my iPhone and Macbook to manage what we'll Twitter Account 1. But I use Twitter.com to manage Twitter Account 2.

Now, when I go to unfollowerstats or any other tool online it will only ever take me to the data for Account 2. No way to access Account 1 and it's driving me nuts!

Any suggestions on how to get round this problem? Why isn't there an in-built facility in Tweetbot to monitor unfollowers?

Help! Thanks!

Carl

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

This never used to be a problem for me when I had just on Twitter account. I'd go online to a site like unfollowersstats.com and the sign-in would take me straight to the stats for my one and only account.

But now that I have two accounts I cannot find a way to access stats for both accounts. I use Tweetbot on my iPhone and Macbook to manage what we'll Twitter Account 1. But I use Twitter.com to manage Twitter Account 2.

Now, when I go to unfollowerstats or any other tool online it will only ever take me to the data for Account 2. No way to access Account 1 and it's driving me nuts!

Any suggestions on how to get round this problem? Why isn't there an in-built facility in Tweetbot to monitor unfollowers?

Help! Thanks!

Carl

Meh. If you want to follow me, follow me. If you don't, unfollow me. I really don't care who follows/unfollows me. I got real stuff to do.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that HankARZ. A mean-spirited, snarky remark always makes the world a better place....

You're welcome.

My point is simply that I have more important things in life to worry about than keeping track of who is following/unfollowing me on social media. I guess that I am not so shallow as to draw my personal sense of worth from whether or not someone cares about what I post. Clearly, I don't.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro