Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have same issue with my old 6 plus. No lag at all on the new 6S plus iPhone.

Good deal. I have a Genius Bar for my 6 simultaneously for my pickup so that this can be checked out prior to giving to my mom. I'll be checking my 6s out super carefully before I leave.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Yup! That's the issue I had before. Apple doesn't have the model I have so they told me to keep coming back because everyday they receive new batch of phone but very limited quantity so you have to be early at the store and they don't make reservation. First come first serve.

Talking with apple support online they are going to send me a brand new device. Because no store near me has my model.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I actually got through to them through chat caue I didn't have another phoen to call them from.
They just had me do a reset to see if the problem went away. Then as the process started they asked for a picture of the issue.
They had me use their char services through this link https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action It wil ltransfer you to applecare but if tyou have applecare+ it wont count through your applecare+ service because the device is so new.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have same issue with my old 6 plus. No lag at all on the new 6S plus iPhone.

I'm intermittently having a freezing screen when I first unlock. Takes a few seconds before I can do anything. No other problems though. Gonna give it a couple more days and go back to PB to see if that fixes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I might as well try that too then instead of going back and forth to Apple Store. Which number did you use to call them?

I actually got through to them through chat caue I didn't have another phoen to call them from.
They just had me do a reset to see if the problem went away. Then as the process started they asked for a picture of the issue.
They had me use their char services through this link https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action It wil ltransfer you to applecare but if tyou have applecare+ it wont count through your applecare+ service because the device is so new.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else here still waiting like me?

Mine is just sitting in Houston. 4 hours away but I don't get it until Tuesday. Bah.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Me, I have absolutely no news about when I'll get my phone from Best Buy. Just says processing, they told me the people who pre-ordered before me were getting their phones first.. Fine, understandable, but don't tell me I'm getting my phone on Sept 25 if you can't guarantee it. And they have no idea when they'll have my phone. I'll have to remember NOT to use Best Buy next time.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I was able to call Apple and they are sending me a new phone. All I did is describe the issue and I want an exchange because I'm not happy with my product. They sent me a return label through my email and use that as the shipping return label. The thing is, they won't ship it until they receive my phone. Good thing I still have my old phone and all I need to do it put my SIM card back in there and it will work again. I just have to go through a couple of days using my old phone again until I get the replacement. Thanks for giving me this idea, otherwise, I would have to keep check checking my local Apple Store for availability and I'm sure it won't be available for a while.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My 76S arrived at 5pm last night. Setup was real quick. The only problem I had was turning off "Find My iPhone" and wiping my iP6 before I sent it off.
It was operator error. I don't leave WIFI on on my iPhone in order to try to save some battery. The phone didn't have
any cell service. Tried several times. The fix was turning on WIFI. DOHO!!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Me, I have absolutely no news about when I'll get my phone from Best Buy. Just says processing, they told me the people who pre-ordered before me were getting their phones first.. Fine, understandable, but don't tell me I'm getting my phone on Sept 25 if you can't guarantee it. And they have no idea when they'll have my phone. I'll have to remember NOT to use Best Buy next time.

Yeah, I preordered on my birthday, which was the 12th. They promised up and down I'd have it the 25th... Way to make my birthday T-Mobile. LOL

They gave me a $25 credit. At least they gave me something...

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I preordered on my birthday, which was the 12th. They promised up and down I'd have it the 25th... Way to make my birthday T-Mobile. LOL

They gave me a $25 credit. At least they gave me something...

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

I have no idea if my phone has even been shipped yet and neither does T-Mobile lol and I got done pre-ordering by 11:53 PM on the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro