Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

randallking

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
My 6s Plus was waiting at the UPS central location that I had specified. Was thankful nothing went wrong. I was there when they opened at 11:00, waited behind only one person, and picked it up. It's restoring all my apps and settings now.

I wish Apple would fix all of the password prompts and verifications to make it easier. I can't begin to fathom how many verification codes and prompts I had to go through to get Touch ID, Apple Pay, iCloud, and so forth set up on my new device and disabled on the old device. (They could fix part of the problem by allowing us to merge Apple IDs/accounts so that I don't have store purchases on one account and iCloud data on the other.)

Loving the new phone so far. Working, so haven't played with it much yet. 3D Touch seems terrific.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
For those of you still waiting: have a picture.

b6b0bcf8c1f8399e134236271be0d836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting here. Seems it went from UPS to USPS, then back to UPS. ? So now it may be a late 6:00 delivery. Always at the end of the route!

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting here. Seems it went from UPS to USPS, then back to UPS. ? So now it may be a late 6:00 delivery. Always at the end of the route!

I feel ya, I was expecting my FedEx delivery to be late, it does say by 8pm, however, I'm still waiting for best buy to notify me that I can pick up my 6S+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Another thing that I found out from other forums is that the SIM is getting short-circuited if it's not seated or it did not fit the SIM tray properly.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
have you called them to find out if they have it?

Wife's 6S just got here via FedEx. Still nothing from best buy. First time I called the store, "Carolyn" told me to wait for the email a little longer and if I still didn't get it to call back and she would talk to get manager to see I'd I could just go pick it up because their system said something along the lines of "waiting for pickup" but not exactly.. So I waited three hours or so, called back and got her again. This time she was less helpful and less willing to help. She said do not done in, wait for the email, the phones are going on a first come first serve basis. I assume she meant who pre ordered first, either way, the website guaranteed me a phone today so I will be pissed if I don't get it today. She said there was a shipment in the warehouse and that she didn't know if my phone might be in there, just wait to get the email...

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Other than the LTE issue that is driving me nuts... The phone is beautiful & fast.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Another thing that I found out from other forums is that the SIM is getting short-circuited if it's not seated or it did not fit the SIM tray properly. I suggest you get a new SIM from your carrier.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Wife's 6S just got here via FedEx. Still nothing from best buy. First time I called the store, "Carolyn" told me to wait for the email a little longer and if I still didn't get it to call back and she would talk to get manager to see I'd I could just go pick it up because their system said something along the lines of "waiting for pickup" but not exactly.. So I waited three hours or so, called back and got her again. This time she was less helpful and less willing to help. She said do not done in, wait for the email, the phones are going on a first come first serve basis. I assume she meant who pre ordered first, either way, the website guaranteed me a phone today so I will be pissed if I don't get it today. She said there was a shipment in the warehouse and that she didn't know if my phone might be in there, just wait to get the email...

Nice! Congrats to your wife! Still waiting on mine also :-(

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

You're a better person than I am, I would have been down to the store looking for my phone.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
You're a better person than I am, I would have been down to the store looking for my phone.

Lol, I'm thinking about going down there and trying my luck at just buying a phone, but I really don't wanna make the 25 min drive for nothing

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I'm thinking about going down there and trying my luck at just buying a phone, but I really don't wanna make the 25 min drive for nothing

I dont blame you wanting to waste the time, but if you got nothing else going on you got nothing to lose. Good luck!!!!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Very soft creamy pink. Exactly what you would imagine when you hear rose gold. That Twitter picture under harsh light brought out too much pink. It's very soft.
As muted pink as the gold is a muted gold.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Well what I imagine when I hear rose gold is coppery, more like champagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR