Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone ever pre order from best buy? Lol was excited before that I would get my phone on release day but now I'm paranoid that they won't have my phone, haven't gotten a pick up email yet and it's already almost 11, they've been open a couple hours now... Hahaha am I overreacting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give them a call. Some best buys can be janky and give your preorder to someone who shows up in store. (I've had personal experience with this...)

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My friend has the same info from his tracking "End of Day" but he already got his phone by 9:30.... Mine says the same thing so let's hope we get it earlier too! :)

Fingers crossed sooner than later. I had a package delivered last week and it was sent UPS Ground, they dropped of at 11:30. So I was hoping the same would be for the iPhones. But my packages usually never get dropped of earlier than 6:30 / 7 PM. Good thing is my Wife is home today so if it comes she can run it up to work for me if not I can leave and go get it, i work 10 minutes from my house. The funny part is I pre ordered 2 one for my wife and one for me. They are on two different trucks for delivery. One left the hub at 4:46 am and the other at 7:14 am. Its a race!!!!!!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Found the issue it might be my phone. I put my new SIM card in my 5S and LTE works fine.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Great! I was going to respond to you again cuz I remember now how they fix it. It has something to do with SIM. They put a new SIM card in my phone and it fixes it.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Great! I was going to respond to you again cuz I remember now how they fix it. It has something to do with SIM. They put a new SIM card in my phone and it fixes it.

The SIM card works fine on my 5S for LTE but not my 6S for some reason, I'll probably call bell and see what's going on.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gearswinger

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Best Buy, I ordered the 64 S Plus in grey for AT&T. Called a few minutes ago and was told that they didn't get them in today, so who knows when I'll get it. Might be worth making a call if you ordered the same thing.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Took all of 5 minutes earlier this morning to pick mine up from UPS. I'm doing it this way from now on!

Set up is a bit of a pain though because I decided I didn't wanna use a backup. Wanted to start fresh this time.

Oh, and this thing feels huge!!! Hope I get used to it.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Took all of 5 minutes earlier this morning to pick mine up from UPS. I'm doing it this way from now on!

Set up is a bit of a pain though because I decided I didn't wanna use a backup. Wanted to start fresh this time.

Oh, and this thing feels huge!!! Hope I get used to it.

Nice! You'll get used to it. Once you are, you can't imagine yourself going back to the smaller screen. Enjoy your new phone! Still waiting on mine...

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Nice! You'll get used to it. Once you are, you can't imagine yourself going back to the smaller screen. Enjoy your new phone! Still waiting on mine...

Thanks!! Yeah, I just watched a video. Blown away how much nicer it is. I think the display is better this year. Or maybe it was just a higher quality video than I normally watch.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered two phones. One for my GF and the other for me. Both due for delivery today and both in my city. Well UPS says mine is on a truck for delivery as of 8:30 am and the last update on hers is from 6am with "destination scan." Still says it is slated for delivery today but I'm worried it got lost in the shuffle. This could be awkward if I get mine and she doesn't. She is really looking forward to her phone because her current phone is barely working and she put off upgrading to another Samsung phone a couple months ago to get the next iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
f873490fe71e3c96509041f99e292808.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods