Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm headed out back to close the pool down for the winter. Hoping my poster board sized sign on the door will sufficiently guide Mr. Postman to the back lol.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm headed out back to close the pool down for the winter. Hoping my poster board sized sign on the door will sufficiently guide Mr. Postman to the back lol.

Oh man, I wouldn't trust that sign. I was thinking of leaving my door open and asking him to walk right in 😂

kiarahataly

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
The driver here will try your apartment building but if you don't answer quickly (locked entrance) they will take it to the office. So I've set up a nice waiting area on my balcony. I have absolutely nothing to do with my life today... But wait. Coffee and iPad in hand. Lol

YveE

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol, you can tweet UPS for support these days? Didn't think I was that old.. Saw someone tweeting T-Mobile support earlier in the thread too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I think you can tweet any company nowadays if you have a problem. Haha

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My phone won't stay connected to LTE even after I tried restoring the phone. I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem with my carrier or my phone...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting on my pickup email from best buy!!! Wife's 6S will be here via FedEx by 8P. Hope they don't try to push it off till Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My phone won't stay connected to LTE even after I tried restoring the phone. I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem with my carrier or my phone...

It could be with your carrier. Go to General and About. It should download the latest carrier update. If not, call your carrier and find out. That happened to me bore with my 5S and the issue is with my carrier. I could be wrong on your case but try the carrier first. If you take that to Apple Store, they might not give you another phone right away depending on their availability. I'm sure they have a couple of phones reserved for people taking their phone back.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It could be with your carrier. Go to General and About. It should download the latest carrier update. If not, call your carrier and find out. That happened to me bore with my 5S and the issue is with my carrier. I could be wrong on your case but try the carrier first. If you take that to Apple Store, they might not give you another phone right away depending on their availability. I'm sure they have a couple of phones reserved for people taking their phone back.

Well I'm going to call them later today to find out, weird part is 3G works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73