Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Mount Hope? Oh right, the couriers use Hamilton.

I guess they'll get it to your regional centre by end of day, and then weekend. Or at least that's the projection.

I'm curious why procedures changed this time. Never had trouble before.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I know, me neither.

The galling part (I can live with customs, it's just another thing I can blame Harper for that will make voting against him all the sweeter) is UPS lying about it. Don't tell me that you are required to sit on all iPhones until the 25th when there are people getting them today so clearly they passed customs prior. And that still doesn't excuse them sitting around for two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Mine is showing as having arrived in Mount Hope ON at 6am. It's a 5.5 hour drive on the 401. And they are playing they can't deliver it until next week?

I ordered through bell and my phone just left Mississauga yesterday at 11:47 pm an is in transit to Fenelon falls. Mine is being delivered through Canada post.

Edit: I'm not sure why ups can't deliver it until Monday should be today

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So I just got my email from UPS that said it is at the facility for pick up. They don't have the 9-10 am hours the rep gave me. Just 3:30-6:30 pm. Hope I can still pick it up this morning.

ord84

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Says ours have departed Jacksonville, FL a full 4 hours away from Plant City, FL...hopefully it'll wait till before the wife leaves or after she gets home from work. My Galaxy S5 is on its last legs.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I know, me neither.

The galling part (I can live with customs, it's just another thing I can blame Harper for that will make voting against him all the sweeter) is UPS lying about it. Don't tell me that you are required to sit on all iPhones until the 25th when there are people getting them today so clearly they passed customs prior. And that still doesn't excuse them sitting around for two days.

Past CPC candidate here, so I'm definitely not voting against the PM. :p

Well, seems from the status updates that procedures changed. The third-party clearance.

Either UPS forced it, or Apple did. (Or maybe customs did, but my Mini 4 went through last week the old/usual quick way.) Whoever did it, it meant the phones weren't available till, basically, right now. So people within close range still get them. People who aren't, apparently have to wait one business day.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Past CPC candidate here, so I'm definitely not voting against the PM. :p

Well, seems from the status updates that procedures changed. The third-party clearance.

Either UPS forced it, or Apple did. (Or maybe customs did, but my Mini 4 went through last week the old/usual quick way.) Whoever did it, it meant the phones weren't available till, basically, right now. So people within close range still get them. People who aren't, apparently have to wait one business day.

Well I preordered a regular 6S 64gb through Bell and I can pick it up this morning so I'm tempted to get it - I can always sell it and I'd probably be up a couple hundred in the end lol

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I preordered a regular 6S 64gb through Bell and I can pick it up this morning so I'm tempted to get it - I can always sell it and I'd probably be up a couple hundred in the end lol

That's the spirit.

Good luck on both!

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
8:11 AM, Concord ON (for Toronto)

Okay, I think it's coming today.

That said, if it comes at 3 PM instead of noon, I may be on Team I've-Got-The-Weekend-To-Kill.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my phone from Apple. UPS says I should get it end of the day today... Sadly, I am leaving for a flight in 10 minutes. Thankfully, there will be someone home to sign.

Looks like Sunday is the day I will get to play with my 6S+ Will be super jealous watching unboxing videos and chatting here

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
An hour and a half before I pick up mine :D
I cannot wait to ditch that dumb phone I had for the past 2 weeks (my birthday was on the 11th so I decided to get the 6S as a present to myself)

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner