Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I am sitting here nervous. I am a DIEHARD Cubs fan. If the Padres somehow win this game going on against the Giants, I am headed to Wrigley tomorrow to see the possibility of the Cubs clinching the 2nd wildcard. Which means no one will be home to sign for my phone. Mixed emotions right now lol!!

Haha! Print and sign the pre-signature form :-D

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Man I am in Joliet all the time. Last year right about this time, I was on my way back from Wrigley field and camped out at the Joliet Verizon store on Mall Loop Dr. for the hell of it and was first in line. That was a long, cold night.

Hahaha nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am sitting here nervous. I am a DIEHARD Cubs fan. If the Padres somehow win this game going on against the Giants, I am headed to Wrigley tomorrow to see the possibility of the Cubs clinching the 2nd wildcard. Which means no one will be home to sign for my phone. Mixed emotions right now lol!!

Tough division there. Cubs in third, but would be in first in any other division. Maybe see you against the Dodgers down the road...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Tough division there. Cubs in third, but would be in first in any other division. Maybe see you against the Dodgers down the road...

Yeah I tell ya, even when they finally have a decent year, this is the type of break they get. I hope to see that Dodgers cause that would mean they advanced past the WC game and likely St. Louis, but I want nothing to do with Grienke and Kershaw!!

Harjot Minhas

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I am very confused right now
can any one explain me the following two lines ?
"We currently have the package. The receiver requested clearance by a non-UPS broker."
and "Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release."

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Man I am in Joliet all the time. Last year right about this time, I was on my way back from Wrigley field and camped out at the Joliet Verizon store on Mall Loop Dr. for the hell of it and was first in line. That was a long, cold night.

I remember you posting about that...

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I tried camping out too at Woodfield mall last year and it was fun. This time, I tried pre-ordering because I never tried it and just want to experience it. I miss camping out so I went to the mall earlier and saw no people at all. That's weird because last year, there are about 10 people already lining up around 6PM.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I tell ya, even when they finally have a decent year, this is the type of break they get. I hope to see that Dodgers cause that would mean they advanced past the WC game and likely St. Louis, but I want nothing to do with Grienke and Kershaw!!

Why are you sweating this? Didn't you watch Back To The Future?

back-to-the-future.jpg

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I remember you posting about that...

What a deal that was Hank. Talked to the cops about an hour, finally had company around 1:30am. I went to my chair around 2:30 and woke up at 5 so cold that I thought my limbs were going to fall off. I had my arms inside my t-shirt underneath my hoodie with the hood pulled over my head and tucked down the neck. By 7:30 I had to **** so bad from the 2 large diet cokes over night that I was afraid to make the slightest move. Finally got my number from the reps and was excused from line. Had to pee, in a large BK diet coke cup in my car, which was facing the line of people 15 feet away. Got to the top of the cup and had to force quit. Soon as I eased up, mildly pissed myself. GREAT TIMES!!! Got the only 128GB space grey phone they had and didn't even end up keeping the damn thing. Instead kept the 6 that was delivered to the comfort of my home 4 hours later lol.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
What a deal that was Hank. Talked to the cops about an hour, finally had company around 1:30am. I went to my chair around 2:30 and woke up at 5 so cold that I thought my limbs were going to fall off. I had my arms inside my t-shirt underneath my hoodie with the hood pulled over my head and tucked down the neck. By 7:30 I had to **** so bad from the 2 large diet cokes over night that I was afraid to make the slightest move. Finally got my number from the reps and was excused from line. Had to pee, in a large BK diet coke cup in my car, which was facing the line of people 15 feet away. Got to the top of the cup and had to force quit. Soon as I eased up, mildly pissed myself. GREAT TIMES!!! Got the only 128GB space grey phone they had and didn't even end up keeping the damn thing. Instead kept the 6 that was delivered to the comfort of my home 4 hours later lol.

Lmao

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

And they have the nerve to accuse us of being fanatic and even cult-ish about our Apple devices... SMH. :D

Harjot Minhas

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I see UPS trucks everyday here in toronto so i guess UPS does deliver in Canada

On a side note, Aussies are so lucky they had their 25th september before us :/

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Oops! I just realized I forgot to cancel my Apple reservation tomorrow at 9:30AM. I made that as my backup plan just in case my shipping gets pushed to another day. Oh well, haha!

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Is it possibly related to the fact that you're in Canada? Does UPS deliver in Canada or do they have a partner there that handles that? I'm assuming that the "requested clearance" has to do with US/Canadian Customs...

Yes UPS delivers in Canada 😂. Must be a customs clearance thing like you mentioned. This isn't my first time pre ordering an iPhone but it's the first time I've seen that note

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Beyond. Pissed. Delayed to Monday.

221b7d27fdda44ecd6de273f49877863.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads