Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harjot Minhas

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't worry overmuch. It's probably on its way to the border, and we'll get updates later.

Apple hasn't missed a first day here yet. If we were in Yellowknife, say, it might be different. But I think that's why they just do the time window for the earliest orders now, instead of the exact day as for the Americans.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

Mine has been sitting there since 21st , but if its around the border its a good thing.
Thanks anyway

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I was getting a little nervous, too. Eventually mine updated this afternoon, though. I'm seeing quick progress. After getting the notification at 4:20 AM that mine had "shipped", it sat in Nashville half the day (according to UPS). Eventually, this afternoon UPS showed that it went to Louisville, KY, from Nashville. As of a few minutes ago, it now shows to be in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Doesn't take long to cross the country on a plane. I bet yours will be headed for Atlanta soon if it's not already.

Mine finally showed an update! It left Louisville at 3:14.

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I'll be stuck at work until 3:30pm and wont get home till 4pm. Most likely missing the driver delivey. Should I pre sign the package and hope its here when i get home.....idk. Got any advice for me?

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally got shipping info, has left Louisville & has arrived at DFW @ 2:40PM... Gonna be a great Friday

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Want some oreo cookies or chips ahoy? Junk food helps frustration.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ��
JqgvAuv.jpg

j0celyn

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I know I'm probably the only one who wants to do this because I've been reading this whole thread, but does Apple not let you change the delivery date through UPS My Choice? I tried to change it but it didn't update with requested date like what it did with a previous package when I used the feature. Also, I know I have the option to pre-sign but I don't want to leave it out on the doorstep because I don't trust any of my neighbors since I just moved in.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Want some oreo cookies or chips ahoy? Junk food helps frustration.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ��

Awww, you can come share mine until yours arrives .

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
They never even offered or told me I had different options for shipping. Just said they'd take care of it and I'd for sure get it on the 25th.

That's why I was a little miffed.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

I had to mention it to them because of last year. They offered free overnight in store but not on the phone. On release day I had no updated information at all but after a long day of camping that morning at T-Mobile just to have a 6 in hand, my phone comes... via UPS... No shipping info at all, and I hadn't paid for overnight so I didn't think that I'd have it on release date. So this year I made sure that I mentioned free overnight. They did better this year but from the looks of it, not that great.

I can't really celebrate until we all have ours in hand.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I know I'm probably the only one who wants to do this because I've been reading this whole thread, but does Apple not let you change the delivery date through UPS My Choice? I tried to change it but it didn't update with requested date like what it did with a previous package when I used the feature. Also, I know I have the option to pre-sign but I don't want to leave it out on the doorstep because I don't trust any of my neighbors since I just moved in.

There's an option to change the delivery date, but if they allow it, it would be after the 25th.

j0celyn

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
(Meant to hit the quote button) I know, I changed it for Tuesday the 29 because that's when I'll be home but it doesn't show updated on UPS My Choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice