Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's service!

Yeah I was pretty shocked!!! The CSR I spoke with happened to be at a call center near me & use to work at that particular store, so she knew the GM. She definitely went above and beyond & I'll be sending an email to corporate thanking her️ Can't wait to get my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine's listed as still in Louisville, but who knows, it may be on a plane to Canada now.

Scheduled for delivery in Toronto by end-of-day tomorrow. Expect it ca. 12 noon, as that's when UPS tends to deliver to the family homestead.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I clicked on the Reply button three times and was taken to Space and NASA News ? Universe and Deep Space Information each time. Had to reload the page. Anyway, finally got a departure scan from Louisville. Unfortunately there are 2 flights heading to Ontario within 30 minutes of each other so I'm not sure which one I'm on. Good to see it moving though.

(that's Ontario California, not the Ontario that tigerinexile above me is in)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I got annoyed enough I called T-Mobile. They are going to give me a $25 credit. At least they are trying to make me happy. The 12th was my birthday. No one wants to be lied to on their birthday. If they'd been honest and not promised the 25th, I'd have been okay with waiting. It's that they set the standard with no doubts even when I asked "Are you sure? Positive?".

I feel a little better now.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I got annoyed enough I called T-Mobile. They are going to give me a $25 credit. At least they are trying to make me happy. The 12th was my birthday. No one wants to be lied to on their birthday. If they'd been honest and not promised the 25th, I'd have been okay with waiting. It's that they set the standard with no doubts even when I asked "Are you sure? Positive?".

When did you order yours?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Wow, I even ordered my 6s plus like a day or two later and it's still here tomorrow. What happen?? They didn't give you free overnight?

randallking

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine was Mount Juliet, but changed to Nashville. Usually my UPS shipments come from Atlanta (Doraville really). I thought I'd at least see some movement by now. Origin scan showed up 11:30 AM yesterday morning. Getting a little nervous honestly.

I was getting a little nervous, too. Eventually mine updated this afternoon, though. I'm seeing quick progress. After getting the notification at 4:20 AM that mine had "shipped", it sat in Nashville half the day (according to UPS). Eventually, this afternoon UPS showed that it went to Louisville, KY, from Nashville. As of a few minutes ago, it now shows to be in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Doesn't take long to cross the country on a plane. I bet yours will be headed for Atlanta soon if it's not already.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I even ordered my 6s plus like a day or two later and it's still here tomorrow. What happen?? They didn't give you free overnight?

They never even offered or told me I had different options for shipping. Just said they'd take care of it and I'd for sure get it on the 25th.

That's why I was a little miffed.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
They never even offered or told me I had different options for shipping. Just said they'd take care of it and I'd for sure get it on the 25th.

That's why I was a little miffed.

Try having no concrete delivery date until today...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Harjot Minhas

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine's listed as still in Louisville, but who knows, it may be on a plane to Canada now.

Scheduled for delivery in Toronto by end-of-day tomorrow. Expect it ca. 12 noon, as that's when UPS tends to deliver to the family homestead.

hey i am in toronto too and mine shows the exact same as what it shows on u
but still hasnt left louisville for god knows why
any other canadian here location showing as louisville??

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Try having no concrete delivery date until today...

I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Want some oreo cookies or chips ahoy? Junk food helps frustration.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
hey i am in toronto too and mine shows the exact same as what it shows on u
but still hasnt left louisville for god knows why
any other canadian here location showing as louisville??

I wouldn't worry overmuch. It's probably on its way to the border, and we'll get updates later.

Apple hasn't missed a first day here yet. If we were in Yellowknife, say, it might be different. But I think that's why they just do the time window for the earliest orders now, instead of the exact day as for the Americans.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd have felt better if they'd not given me a concrete date of the 25th just to be wrong. =/

I'm not upset I'm not getting the phone on the 25th. I'm more upset that they got my hopes up with false promises. I have patience. I'm never even the type to buy on launch day actually.

But this was a birthday present to myself since I turned 31 the same time I ordered the phone. It just feels really ugly, that I was lied to on that date.

I'm sure everyone makes mistakes but more than one rep promised... I hope they reach out to that store to train them not to make promises they can't keep. Ahh.

Want some oreo cookies or chips ahoy? Junk food helps frustration.

Wait more than one rep said the 25th? I would be mad at the reps, I would ask for a free month of service but that's me.
I can kinda of relate since I had a rep from bell tell me about 3 months ago I can renew my plan for when the new iPhones comes out. I asked the day before preorders and was told I could not keep my plan. So now my plan is going up by $45 and the only thing I gain is unlimited calling.
Oreos or chips ahoy is a tuff choice for me... Both are good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods