Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 6s to replace my wife 5s as a surprise to her with the Rose Gold color from TMO. I preordered as soon as email from TMO came to me on the 12th.

Got the charge to my CC yesterday. Tracking via UPS now shows on the way from Kentucky and I am in Kansas City, KS :). Should be delivered tomorrow morning if all goes well.

Cheers

Well howdy neighbor!! Overland Park here :). I'll be picking mine up bright and early from the UPS facility on Santa Fe Trail Dr :).

colle185

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Order status:
Shipped
Your order is on its way! USPS will deliver your items to the address you gave us.
Thank you for placing your order with us.

AT&T is sending mine from USPS!!!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Finally got an origin scan. Looks like the majority of us are now in KY hanging out. I went ahead and did the 2hr guarantee window so my delivery time is now between 12:45 and 2:45. HankAZ I bet our phones will be on the same plane to AZ.

Where is the option to buy that? I've lined all over the darn site!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

YveE

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I called about that too. They said it was intercepted ? I am assuming it was going to be deliver before release date, so they intercepted, so the actual delivery date is the release date. Not day before because it was shipped UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER.

YveE

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I called about that too. They said it was intercepted ? I am assuming it was going to be deliver before release date, so they intercepted, so the actual delivery date is the release date. Not day before because it was shipped UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER.

View attachment 92477

This is strange my delivery date was always the 25th.... Not sure why it's showing rescheduled

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY the import scan!!!!
cc6bf6d220cf59288af724b5a8cc90bc.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Ryakan

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Finally got notice that my Phone and my Apple Leather Case are both in Louisville for delivery by the end of day tomorrow! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR