Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixie54321

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dixie, mine is due for delivery on the 25th, but is still sitting in 'Preparing for shipment' I bought the phone unlocked. I presume they will dispatch either tomorrow or thursday here in the UK. My card has been charged, but still not dispatched!

Hi. I'm the same card been charged but no more info, have 25/9 for delivery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
For anyone in AT&T Next, did your installment plan go from Pending to Active? Mine did yesterday!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20150922_171518.jpg

Just got an email from Apple that says my product will be arriving soon! Yes! Still no tracking number on my order status at Apple website though but I was able to find a way to track it through UPS and it's now in Anchorage. Can't wait!!!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes I'm with att and it says active!

Just a friendly request... can you quote the post to which you are replying? There are almost 1500 posts in this thread, with many different sub-topics... it would make it easier to follow your post and connect it back to previous posts.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Nice. I think qbnkelt's and warcraftwidow's phones are, too. It's the iMore Party Plane!

And Apple still says that it's "Preparing to Ship". :D

Yes me too. Still saying "Preparing for Shipment" but Apple just sent out an email saying it's arriving soon! Screenshot above this thread :)

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
For anyone in AT&T Next, did your installment plan go from Pending to Active? Mine did yesterday!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

How do you check that?

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm at Preparing for shipment, hoping to get the happy message tomorrow!
For those who have been able to figure out tracking info from UPS, what have you been using as reference number?

che_raymond

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
mine is stuck in ZhengZhou, China but it says it only weights 0.40 kg and its being shipped thru UPS Worldwide Express Saver. I contacted Apple Chat support today, and was told I will get an email on the 24th and that my 6s is being shipped overnight. I'm CONFUSED.......

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm at Preparing for shipment, hoping to get the happy message tomorrow!
For those who have been able to figure out tracking info from UPS, what have you been using as reference number?

Track it by reference number. Other people are reporting using the phone number but mine works on the order number provided by Apple without entering the last 2 digit.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I think qbnkelt's and warcraftwidow's phones are, too. It's the iMore Party Plane!

And Apple still says that it's "Preparing to Ship". :D

YUP!!!!! It's the iMore batch!!!!

c40c49f8c20d0b82c9528d809aac7b9d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh