Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconLorenzo

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Dang. I ordered via Apple Store app at 2:03 am CST in the 12th. I get this from UPS. Looks like I won't be tracking mine from China along with you all just yet!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I ordered from T Mobile on the 17th, around evening time. TMO says the expected shipping date is the 24th, but I have this on my UPS tracking, as well.

What does it mean? Does it mean that the phone is already in the states? or it won't start tracking until it gets to TMO and not directly from Apple (I assume that is the situation).

I'm sure I'll get it on launch day, but I don't know for sure.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ha!!!!! Mine left Hong Kong this morning right after I posted, went to Taiwan, and left Taiwan.
Next stop, Alaska?

I've seen some previous shipments go from Hong Kong to Incheon, South Korea before hitting Anchorage... but since these went to Taiwan, who knows. :D

Mine left Taiwan this morning too, so maybe ours are traveling buddies...

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine STILL shows it was to be delivered by EOD yesterday, scheduled delivery information is not available at this time, and my delivery change request is still pending...

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 6s and a 6s Plus with the Apple App and both will be here the 25th. UPS My choice is showing the 6s+ being in Chine with the last update on the 19th and the 6s has left Harrisburg, PA this morning.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Some of you need to relax. You will get your phones on the 25th if that's the estimated delivery date!

You're in the waiting on the delivery thread, though! Tracking the shipments is half the fun right now! It's kind of like that website that tracks Santa on Christmas Eve for your kids (or kids at heart). You know you'll get your presents in the morning, but you want to see where they are right now :).

copypaper212

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 6s and a 6s Plus with the Apple App and both will be here the 25th. UPS My choice is showing the 6s+ being in Chine with the last update on the 19th and the 6s has left Harrisburg, PA this morning.
Did the tracking link show up in UPS My Choice (on your address/name)
Or it was shown in Apple Store App?
Cause mine is showing as "preparing for shipment" (and it's 3 days left to 25th....)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Not fair! I was the first to post that I found my UPS tracking and now everyone is passing me by. Mine hasn't moved yet.

Aaaawwww I'm sorry! It should show up soon.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Not fair! I was the first to post that I found my UPS tracking and now everyone is passing me by. Mine hasn't moved yet.

I just realized something else about mine. On my UPS tracking it says it's being shipped via "UPS Next Day Air Saver." It's said "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 19th. I betcha anything mine won't move until it's picked up either tomorrow or Thursday.

Ryakan

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

Compulsively checking UPs Tracking information about every two hours....GIVE ME AN UPDATE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice