Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

How are you east-coasters holding up? Still 3+ hours to go... hang in there... you can do it!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

How little is your little one? I'm glad now that mine re older and I can just send them off to bed.

She is 4 but still likes me to put her to bed. I don't mind though she the baby of the family so it's all good.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I had no intentions of staying up until 2. Second Cubs game just got over. Guess I can either go get coffee and watch Lockup Raw on MSNBC or I can try and fall asleep until around 1:50. Wife and daughter have been crashed since 10 lol.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm going to try to get a few hours sleep. I have a long day tomorrow and the puppy will wake me up by 6:30. There's a big wine festival in Virginia tomorrow and I'm volunteering at a winery's tent all day. They pay the volunteers in a bottle of wine for every hour worked.

Karen's getting dru--unnk! :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

BTW, I just noticed that the thread title is incorrect. It should be:

Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I'm not even buying it tonight but this thread is fun.

Oh my, I'm dumb.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

after reading the 'what size should you get' post, I'm going to get the Gold 6S Plus. The fact that I was even debating it means that I should go bigger and not look back. The battery life will be huge for me, and I'm a big camera enthusiast. I've never had issues fitting the 6 into my jeans, I don't think the Plus will be too big as long as I get a decent case!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm not even buying it tonight but this thread is fun.

Oh my, I'm dumb.

Nah, you're not dumb and you're right... it is fun. I did the Watch pre-order and wasn't buying... not quite as much fun as standing in line... but close...

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

Plus is the way to go, for those deciding between the two.

Do you guys think I should get silver this time? I have space gray 6+ now and really tempted to change it up. Do you guys find the bezel of white distracting compare to black? I just bought a new white car is another reason I'm tempted lol. I've never owned a white phone before so I'm really thinking about this one.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Gotta be at work at 6am, I don't think I'm gonna make it. On a second thought, I'm taking a trip to a gas station & getting the biggest red bull

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

Gotta be at work at 6am, I don't think I'm gonna make it. On a second thought, I'm taking a trip to a gas station & getting the biggest red bull

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Your gonna be soooooo tired in the morning, good luck at work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Do you guys think I should get silver this time? I have space gray 6+ now and really tempted to change it up. Do you guys find the bezel of white distracting compare to black? I just bought a new white car is another reason I'm tempted lol. I've never owned a white phone before so I'm really thinking about this one.

I had a white (silver) iPhone5... now I have a Space Gray 6.

Gonna be switching it up with the Gold (white bezel). For some reason, I hate white bezels on iPads or larger devices, but I quite like the contrast with a phone.

Also your post is helping me with my still split decision on 6S or 6S+... I have the regular 6 now, but I think I'll regret it if I don't go bigger this time around!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Anyone who questioned their decision last year by going with the smaller phone may as well just order the Plus this time around and give it a whirl. If you don't like it you can always just exchange it within two weeks.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

I don't think the white is distracting at all on the silver but on the gold I think it is.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I had a white (silver) iPhone5... now I have a Space Gray 6.

Gonna be switching it up with the Gold (white bezel). For some reason, I hate white bezels on iPads or larger devices, but I quite like the contrast with a phone.

Also your post is helping me with my still split decision on 6S or 6S+... I have the regular 6 now, but I think I'll regret it if I don't go bigger this time around!

I think you should try the Plus. It's the only way to truly know if it's for you. I tried it several times and never cared for it. You may love it. Only one way to find out.

Nice choice on gold. I used to always get black bezel phones until the 6. Now I much prefer the white.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Where is Rene and Michelle? They are always here for the preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox