Lol, I'm thinking about going down there and trying my luck at just buying a phone, but I really don't wanna make the 25 min drive for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont blame you wanting to waste the time, but if you got nothing else going on you got nothing to lose. Good luck!!!!!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-25-2015 03:25 PM
    Very soft creamy pink. Exactly what you would imagine when you hear rose gold. That Twitter picture under harsh light brought out too much pink. It's very soft.
    As muted pink as the gold is a muted gold.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Well what I imagine when I hear rose gold is coppery, more like champagne.
    09-25-2015 03:28 PM
    Well what I imagine when I hear rose gold is coppery, more like champagne.
    No, there is no copper tint. It's a soft creamy pink, not blue pink but not yellow pink.
    If it were a white zinfandel, it would be the third from the left....Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-rose-wine-glasses.jpg
    09-25-2015 03:38 PM
    I wonder if this is another case of the blue dress / white dress that took over social media for a couple of days. I went to the Verizon store to look at the rose gold version and I totally thought it looked copper toned. It reminded me of a brand new penny fresh off the press. Only at certain angles in the light did I notice what would be considered pink hues.
    09-25-2015 03:53 PM
    I forgot that my apple shirt from work was coming today too!! Wow! I'm excited now.

09-25-2015 04:32 PM
    Absolutely floored it arrived despite all the ups drama. Happy guy. . Hope everyone enjoys their new toy.

09-25-2015 04:34 PM
    I wonder if this is another case of the blue dress / white dress that took over social media for a couple of days. I went to the Verizon store to look at the rose gold version and I totally thought it looked copper toned. It reminded me of a brand new penny fresh off the press. Only at certain angles in the light did I notice what would be considered pink hues.
    OK. It's the third glass from the left. Whatever the name of the colour may be.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    09-25-2015 04:36 PM

To me, I didn't see the third glass at all. I saw the far right.
    09-25-2015 04:38 PM

Rose gold

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-25-2015 04:38 PM
    NOOOOOO!!

At 4:30pm my status updated to "Exception" and the delivery information was updated to "no information at this time".
    I call UPS immediately and give them my tracking number and they say it is still our for delivery. I run downstairs to look outside to check if the truck is outside or close. Come to my dining room table and there is my box sitting there. Apparently my roommate took in the package and hadn't told me. I do wonder why the UPS site says exception though..
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-25-2015 04:47 PM
    NOOOOOO!!

At 4:30pm my status updated to "Exception" and the delivery information was updated to "no information at this time".
    I call UPS immediately and give them my tracking number and they say it is still our for delivery. I run downstairs to look outside to check if the truck is outside or close. Come to my dining room table and there is my box sitting there. Apparently my roommate took in the package and hadn't told me. I do wonder why the UPS site says exception though..
    Maybe because the signature wasn't yours?
    TwitchyPuppy and nikkisharif like this.
    09-25-2015 04:57 PM

This only took all day to show up lol

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 04:58 PM
    Welllp.. Congratulations to everyone that got their phones today or will receive them later tonight! I drove to best buy to see if they could give me some info or my phone (even without the pickup email) OR just pick one up as a walk in. Looks like my phone hasn't been shipped yet and people who pre ordered before me are getting their phones first. They've gotten two shipments today so far and may receive another tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll get mine then.. They didn't have any available for walk ins, the 128GB Plus was very popular this year and they didn't get any for walkins, just for the pre-orders.. Guess I'll just watch my wife play with her 6S when she gets home from work

RECON1 likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:02 PM
    Must be nice. It's getting lonely at the end of the UPS route. Still waiting!
    09-25-2015 05:06 PM
    Siri didn't seem to like my accent. I told her she had one but she didn't think i was funny

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4
    She's never liked my Southern Drawl / Texas Twang. Always have to repeat myself.

Sent from my  iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:15 PM
    Ups says by 3pm .. 330 still no phone booooooo!!! Lol

09-25-2015 05:25 PM
    Ups says by 3pm .. 330 still no phone booooooo!!! Lol

Omg I hope they hurry. Mine was delivered at 9:08am. Hurry up UPS! This guy needs his phone!!!
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:36 PM
    No, there is no copper tint. It's a soft creamy pink, not blue pink but not yellow pink.
    If it were a white zinfandel, it would be the third from the left....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rose-wine-glasses.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	92698
    Accurate. It's the third one. Looks darker or lighter in certain light.
    09-25-2015 05:38 PM
    It looks copper when I'm in my car. It really does depend on the lighting.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:39 PM
    Omg I hope they hurry. Mine was delivered at 9:08am. Hurry up UPS! This guy needs his phone!!!
    That's what I'm saying lol

09-25-2015 05:39 PM
    She's never liked my Southern Drawl / Texas Twang. Always have to repeat myself.

Sent from my  iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    She seems to do ok most of the time with my GA drawl

randallking likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:47 PM
    If it were a white zinfandel, it would be the third from the left....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rose-wine-glasses.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	92698
    Sounds lovely. Too bad it is on a white phone.
    nikkisharif and Evilguppy like this.
    09-25-2015 05:49 PM
    No phone here yet either. Still "Out for Delivery".
    09-25-2015 05:49 PM
    Must be nice. It's getting lonely at the end of the UPS route. Still waiting!
    Everyone Freeze

We all need to wait for Keith's phone to arrive

The next post in this thread should be his
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:51 PM
    Pouring him a shot
    Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1443221532.785380.jpg
    09-25-2015 05:52 PM
2,260 ... 8485868788 ...