Got my case and screen protector, now it's time for ups to pick up those shipments from tmobile and get to work. Hoping it ships today with delivery tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    My case is getting delivered today. Poor turquoise Apple silicone guy is gonna be lonely until Friday.
    09-23-2015 09:30 AM
    My case is getting delivered today. Poor turquoise Apple silicone guy is gonna be lonely until Friday.
    I got one like that too! And a pink one, because I could not make up my mind =P

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-23-2015 09:31 AM
    Oh woman I've been binge watching The Walking Dead and I had a dream that my phone was in a warehouse and it was surrounded by zombies and Rick was leading me into the warehouse to get it. But my cat was in the warehouse and it came to greet me and it was a zombie and Rick skewered it.
    Then I woke up.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    I've been binge watching WD too. Almost finished with season 4. Gotta get season 5 re-watched before season 6 soon!

I think I'm the only person that loves having dreams like that. I wake up hug my dog and all is good.
    jenmeow78 likes this.
    09-23-2015 09:32 AM
    I got one like that too! And a pink one, because I could not make up my mind =P

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk
    I usually get boring dark cases, but I when I saw that turquoise I had to have it.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-23-2015 09:33 AM
    Mine's getting delivered too! Midnight blue leather .
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-23-2015 09:49 AM
    For those that didn't read the rules, if you participated in the Pajama Party thread you are required to greet your UPS driver in your pajamas when your phone arrives (except of course qbnkelt who was granted a tshirt exception).
    09-23-2015 09:52 AM
    OK, I just changed my delivery to hold for pickup. Does that mean I'll be able to stroll in when the UPS hub opens and pick my phone up??
    09-23-2015 09:52 AM
    For those that didn't read the rules, if you participated in the Pajama Party thread you are required to greet your UPS driver in your pajamas when your phone arrives (except of course qbnkelt who was granted a tshirt exception).
    Haha! It better come early then.
    09-23-2015 10:01 AM
    OK, I just changed my delivery to hold for pickup. Does that mean I'll be able to stroll in when the UPS hub opens and pick my phone up??
    I would think so.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-23-2015 10:02 AM
    I thought about doing the same thing. Wasn't sure if I'd have to wait til a certain time to pick it up though, so I haven't yet.
    09-23-2015 10:06 AM
    I would think so.
    I thought about doing the same thing. Wasn't sure if I'd have to wait til a certain time to pick it up though, so I haven't yet.
    I'm hoping to get it as early as possible. I'm going on a roadtrip with my gf on Saturday and want to get everything all set up before she comes over on Friday night. She'd kill me if I was fiddling with it while we're trying to spend some much needed alone time . Although, she said she wants to play with it too (she has an extremely low end Android).
    09-23-2015 10:13 AM
    Mine has been in Louisville since Sunday according to ups. It shows next day air so I'm assuming I'll finally get movement tomorrow. I'm praying changing the address to my local ups store works and bypasses my mess of current address per t mobile and the fact my new office has no signage or suite number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-23-2015 10:17 AM
    Not sure. I've seen conflicting reports ... good luck!
    09-23-2015 10:18 AM
    Mine's getting delivered too! Midnight blue leather .
    awesome color, i just got the midnight blue/gold apple watch it is amazing
    09-23-2015 10:20 AM
    There's gonna be a lot of UPS drivers dealing with PTSD after delivering new phones the the au naturale contingent.
    09-23-2015 10:21 AM
    I'm hoping to get it as early as possible. I'm going on a roadtrip with my gf on Saturday and want to get everything all set up before she comes over on Friday night. She'd kill me if I was fiddling with it while we're trying to spend some much needed alone time . Although, she said she wants to play with it too (she has an extremely low end Android).
    Pantlesspenguin outside thr UPS hub: (ETA Darn, didn't start playing at the 28 second mark)
    pantlesspenguin and msm0511 like this.
    09-23-2015 10:21 AM
    There's gonna be a lot of UPS drivers dealing with PTSD after delivering new phones the the au naturale contingent.
    LMFAO
    09-23-2015 10:22 AM
    Pantlesspenguin outside thr UPS hub: (ETA Darn, didn't start playing at the 28 second mark)
    LMAO! You know it! I'm going to laugh if there's as long of a line at UPS as there is at the Apple Store for people to pick their phone up!
    I usually get boring dark cases, but I when I saw that turquoise I had to have it.
    Me too. Almost all of my cases are dark, but when I saw the electric blue Spigen Slim Armor case, I ordered it on the spot. I liked it so much that I had to test drive it on my 6 Plus.
    msm0511 likes this.
    I'd like to know this also. If that's the case, I'd like to just stroll on in as soon as they open instead of waiting until I get off work! UPS usually delivers around 7:00 - 7:30 pm here for me. This would be awesome.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-23-2015 10:26 AM
    Yes it does! You can stroll right in during there hours and snag it, I always do this with deliveries.
    pantlesspenguin and jayk82 like this.
    09-23-2015 10:41 AM
    Yes it does! You can stroll right in during there hours and snag it, I always do this with deliveries.
    Why the heck isn't EVERYONE doing this, then??? This seems perfect!
    jayk82 likes this.
    09-23-2015 10:47 AM
    Mine shows a departure scan in Anchorage at 2:27am this morning, but I don't see a UPS flight leaving since 11:29pm last night. My phone must have left on a boat.
    09-23-2015 10:55 AM
    Mine shows a departure scan in Anchorage at 2:27am this morning, but I don't see a UPS flight leaving since 11:29pm last night. My phone must have left on a boat.
    It's possible that the scan information was delayed... It's about a 5-1/2 hour flight to Louisville, show you should already see an arrival scan there...
    09-23-2015 10:58 AM
    Why the heck isn't EVERYONE doing this, then??? This seems perfect!
    I've done pickups at the hub before, but usually after I have missed a delivery at my house. I probably should start doing that since my deliveries don't usually come until late afternoon.
    09-23-2015 11:01 AM
2,260 ... 6162636465 ...