Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Anyone that ordered over the phone with T-Mobile get there email yet to sign?

Still nothing for that phone order. I can't sleep because of it but at least I got 1 on the way to me. Not sure what'll happen with the other. If we don't get the email, we can't sign the agreement to process the order. Smh

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I ordered my 6s 64GB space gray (sprint) from Apple's site at 2:15 CT and it still says "we've received your order" no processing yet... Should I be worried? Or does it take a while? Delivery time still says 9/25.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Well, after ordering my 6S I went in ten minutes later and snagged the 6S Plus too. BUT, I am not going to be the next RS of the threads lol. After tonight, I will no longer post about the indecisiveness that has plagued me the past 12 months.

I'm very happy for all who were successful and best wishes for those still trying. Please wish me luck. I never ever thought I'd become the guy who couldn't choose. Cheers.

Wish I could 'like' this more than once. I actually chuckled out loud.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Never thought you'd see the day, eh? ;). I got the 6s+ 64gb in silver :). Can't wait!! I've been rocking an iPad Air for the past year, so at least the switch to iOS won't be as daunting!

Glad to have you on iMore. Now I can go around PANTLESS and not feel guilty....LOL

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I'll be in on it too. I'm flipping my 6 right now hopefully. Then I'll hit the orders. I can use my 5s for now.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Resistance is futile!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I think I can see why Apple went ahead and did a shipping day 7 days later than normal. To fulfill more orders to get their phone on time.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I know huh. But if I do that I'll get the whole house going.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Well the rule is "if mamma's up, everybody's up", right?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Took 2 hours but I finally got thru on the Sprint website and ordered my 6+ 64gb Rose Gold iPhone. Just got the confirmation email that it has been ordered but is on back order. Great, ugh!!!

Tried the Apple app but it didn't give me the option of the Sprint iPhone Forever plan. Oh well guess I will be stuck waiting.

Technically, they're ALL back ordered. The important part is the delivery date. If it's 09/25 or close to it, you should be fine.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I verified my order via Apple.com and looking at the Order detail info, and then went to bed. I got my email timestamped 6:16 (PDT) this morning... glad I didn't wait for it. :D

I got a confirmation email at 6:31AM for the 6S Plus I ordered and still waiting on the 6S email.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing that they are getting better at predicting needed stock. Last year the Plus was in short supply but I think they have a better idea of the ration of regular to plus to make this year.

I thought I read somewhere that Apple's initial order was something like 90 million units. Wow. The trick is predicting the right combination of models/colors/storage sizes.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

We'll be iPhone twins with Hank and I don't remember who else posted about getting that model.

Wouldn't that make us TRIPLETS? :cool:

I think BreakingKayfabe also got the same one... so we're now quadruplets.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Question...I am on a Next ATT plan with my iPhone 6. If I chose to order the new phone through ATT, it just asked me to pick a Next plan and be done (shipping Oct 16-23) However,if I chose to order through Apple with same Next plan with ATT,it says I have to return my iPhone 6. I'm guessing that if I did the ATT one I would then have 2 Next installment plans going and keeping my iPhone 6? And if through Apple when I return the older one I will only have 1 Next installment plan going? Anyone in a similar situation that can explain?

You cannot have two Next installment plans on the same line. If you upgrade before the first device is paid for your options are to pay the first one off OR return that phone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes ma'am!! Got in JUST as I was about to call it a night. Still waiting on the confirmation email, though.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

What did you get????

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Wish I could 'like' this more than once. I actually chuckled out loud.

LOL Hank! I'm a trainwreck! I promise you I am as normal, for the most part, as the next guy. Somehow I am going to solve this darn regular vs plus dilemma and if I don't, I will be throwing in the towel and getting a shiny new Samsung Convoy flip phone.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Still nothing for that phone order. I can't sleep because of it but at least I got 1 on the way to me. Not sure what'll happen with the other. If we don't get the email, we can't sign the agreement to process the order. Smh

I called t mobile back at 130am pacific to confirm my order went through. She said yes aND the email would come on the 17th. There is no consistency with any reps. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2