Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnash85

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
So my status in the Apple store app shows shipped, and say a signature is required. I do not see anything on the UPS site about this. Isn't there a form I can fill out and hang on my door so they will leave the phone since I will not be home tomorrow?

alias3800

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
If it is UPS, you can sign up for My Choice and authorize them to leave it. It's what I've done.

I live 2 minutes away from work though, so I'll be driving over as soon as it's shipped to take it into the house. And... use the s out of it.

doxa sub750T

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 6s to replace my wife 5s as a surprise to her with the Rose Gold color from TMO. I preordered as soon as email from TMO came to me on the 12th.

Got the charge to my CC yesterday. Tracking via UPS now shows on the way from Kentucky and I am in Kansas City, KS :). Should be delivered tomorrow morning if all goes well.

Cheers

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I just realized Apple is now using UPS - used to always be FedEx. I am SO glad they switched -- every shipment I'd received through FedEx that required a signature was a nightmare. For a few years and up until now, anything I've ordered from Apple I've picked up at the store. But I don't want to be anywhere near that place tomorrow. Not without about 8 hours worth of popcorn and beer, anyway.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I just realized Apple is now using UPS - used to always be FedEx. I am SO glad they switched -- every shipment I'd received through FedEx that required a signature was a nightmare. For a few years and up until now, anything I've ordered from Apple I've picked up at the store. But I don't want to be anywhere near that place tomorrow. Not without about 8 hours worth of popcorn and beer, anyway.

I've always received iPhones by UPS ...

Priyal27

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
If it is UPS, you can sign up for My Choice and authorize them to leave it. It's what I've done.

I live 2 minutes away from work though, so I'll be driving over as soon as it's shipped to take it into the house. And... use the s out of it.

If you use the S out of it then it will only be a 6 lol

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an origin scan. Looks like the majority of us are now in KY hanging out. I went ahead and did the 2hr guarantee window so my delivery time is now between 12:45 and 2:45. HankAZ I bet our phones will be on the same plane to AZ.

How did you manage to do this? I tried doing it online but couldn't get it to work, and when I called UPS I was told they weren't able to do the 2hr guarantee window because of Apple's Shipping Policies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox