Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Well my ship date hasn't changed yet... I guess I'll really be waiting until October 16th-23rd

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I use them all. Right now I've got my iPhone 6, my Note 4, a Lumia 1520, AND I've actually been running an old 8520, and old 9360, and an old 9900 on my third spare line. But my primary device and my Beloved is my iPhone!

I remember you because I'm a fan of strong, intelligent women. I remember your posts and they were always fantastic. Great depth of analysis.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Why thank you! You're such a sweetheart. Same goes for you, too! The thoughtfulness and accuracy of your posts would definitely ruffle so many feathers dahhhh people...

I haven't had either a Windows phone or a legacy BlackBerry device in forever. Admittedly, I get bored with Windows phone way too quickly. Although if I'd commit to a PC again, I'd find the utility of one much greater.

I haven't had a legacy BlackBerry device in awhile either...although every time I see a Bold 9900/9930, I consider ordering another against my greater judgment haha

I currently have the iPhone 6 Plus, a Note5, and a BlackBerry Classic. Of course, the 6 Plus is My Precious

I'm also contemplating a Moto X Play, another BlackBerry Passport (Silver Edition this time lol), the yet to be released or even really announced BlackBerry Venice (I am kind of refusing to use the PRIV name right now lol), and a smartwatch or two. So many devices, so little time (and disposable income ).

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Well my ship date hasn't changed yet... I guess I'll really be waiting until October 16th-23rd

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Can you cancel your shipment and preorder through Best Buy? Many stores seem to still have some for release tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
One more day everyone! Wooo!
I've read through this thread and seen people talk about having UPS hold the package and then go pick it up in the morning instead of waiting for the driver. Are you able to pick it up at any UPS location or it has to be the main hub? I'm always afraid doing this will mess up the transport of it somehow and I'll lose my order.

I would only recommend using the center that your local delivery truck comes out of. Anywhere else (including UPS stores) could, and probably would, take longer.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I would only recommend using the center that your local delivery truck comes out of. Anywhere else (including UPS stores) could, and probably would, take longer.

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe I'll test drive it with something not as important first. Lol.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Shipped!!!!!!!!!

peanuts_happy_dance.jpg

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Finally got an origin scan. Looks like the majority of us are now in KY hanging out. I went ahead and did the 2hr guarantee window so my delivery time is now between 12:45 and 2:45. HankAZ I bet our phones will be on the same plane to AZ.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Finally got an origin scan. Looks like the majority of us are now in KY hanging out. I went ahead and did the 2hr guarantee window so my delivery time is now between 12:45 and 2:45. HankAZ I bet our phones will be on the same plane to AZ.

What is this 2 hour guarantee window you speak of?

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Ok I'm jealous..lol

Same. I finally got my card charged but no shipping info yet. And there are people on here who had Oct 7 dates but got moved up. I was hoping I'm one of them. I even had a dream last night that I had it. Lol. That's what happens when you're obsessed.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Same. I finally got my card charged but no shipping info yet. And there are people on here who had Oct 7 dates but got moved up. I was hoping I'm one of them. I even had a dream last night that I had it. Lol. That's what happens when you're obsessed.

LOL. What a lovely dream. Hope it comes true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods