Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

randallking

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
The Apple site still shows "Preparing for Shipment", but on UPS mine now shows "In Transit: On Time". It shows "Origin Scan" at 10:30 AM today in Nashville.

I went ahead and took the plunge to tell UPS to hold for delivery. Hopefully that will work and I can get it sooner than later.

cwaffles

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
My phone is also on that flight from Incheon which is making its way to Anchorage as we speak. You can track it on the Flightaware website (I can't post links here yet). The flight is UPS99.

The other phone I ordered left Nashville earlier today which seems to be it's point of origin.

Can't wait until Friday. It's been fun reading all these posts and seeing the same excitement from others that I have. :)

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen anything beyond Preparing To Ship from Apple yet? I don't remember ever tracking an item so far and not having Apple update the status.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The Apple site still shows "Preparing for Shipment", but on UPS mine now shows "In Transit: On Time". It shows "Origin Scan" at 10:30 AM today in Nashville.

I went ahead and took the plunge to tell UPS to hold for delivery. Hopefully that will work and I can get it sooner than later.

Mine finally did the same!! Apple shows preparing to ship but UPS is now showing scanned in Nashville, to be delivered here in Midland in Friday.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
219ad2d7ea70ac11d079c710c4e4ec9a.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to know this also. If that's the case, I'd like to just stroll on in as soon as they open instead of waiting until I get off work! UPS usually delivers around 7:00 - 7:30 pm here for me. This would be awesome.

You may have to stand in line.

tpags

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Why the heck isn't EVERYONE doing this, then??? This seems perfect!

IDK, it takes all of 5 mins to sign up for UPS my choice. My local UPS is open from 9-11 am and 330-til close and it saves a ton of time waiting for deliveries and possible mistakes with deliveries. I'll be there at 9 and skip Apple lines and carrier lines. 👊👍

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Mine finally got scanned in. Called UPS to have them hold it. Now I can stroll in at 9 AM and not wait around all day going crazy!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
True story. Chrisy and I discovered that on our road trip. We drove through the fat part of Texas on the way back. Stayed in Ft Stockton, stayed in Beaumont, then out of Texas. We drove through San Antonio and if bonehead me had remembered you live there we could have met up!
It takes FOREVER to drive through Texas. It did take me two days.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
It takes FOREVER to drive through Texas. It did take me two days.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

It's sadly something us Texans are quite proud of! I have about an 8 hour drive Saturday, Odessa, TX to Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73