Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I would think so.

I thought about doing the same thing. Wasn't sure if I'd have to wait til a certain time to pick it up though, so I haven't yet.

I'm hoping to get it as early as possible. I'm going on a roadtrip with my gf on Saturday and want to get everything all set up before she comes over on Friday night. She'd kill me if I was fiddling with it while we're trying to spend some much needed alone time :). Although, she said she wants to play with it too (she has an extremely low end Android).

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been in Louisville since Sunday according to ups. It shows next day air so I'm assuming I'll finally get movement tomorrow. I'm praying changing the address to my local ups store works and bypasses my mess of current address per t mobile and the fact my new office has no signage or suite number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
For those that didn't read the rules, if you participated in the Pajama Party thread you are required to greet your UPS driver in your pajamas when your phone arrives (except of course qbnkelt who was granted a tshirt exception).

There's gonna be a lot of UPS drivers dealing with PTSD after delivering new phones the the au naturale contingent.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping to get it as early as possible. I'm going on a roadtrip with my gf on Saturday and want to get everything all set up before she comes over on Friday night. She'd kill me if I was fiddling with it while we're trying to spend some much needed alone time :). Although, she said she wants to play with it too (she has an extremely low end Android).

Pantlesspenguin outside thr UPS hub: (ETA Darn, didn't start playing at the 28 second mark) https://youtu.be/ebD2r-8vo8Y?t=28

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I usually get boring dark cases, but I when I saw that turquoise I had to have it.

Me too. Almost all of my cases are dark, but when I saw the electric blue Spigen Slim Armor case, I ordered it on the spot. I liked it so much that I had to test drive it on my 6 Plus.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
OK, I just changed my delivery to hold for pickup. Does that mean I'll be able to stroll in when the UPS hub opens and pick my phone up??

I'd like to know this also. If that's the case, I'd like to just stroll on in as soon as they open instead of waiting until I get off work! UPS usually delivers around 7:00 - 7:30 pm here for me. This would be awesome.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows a departure scan in Anchorage at 2:27am this morning, but I don't see a UPS flight leaving since 11:29pm last night. My phone must have left on a boat.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine shows a departure scan in Anchorage at 2:27am this morning, but I don't see a UPS flight leaving since 11:29pm last night. My phone must have left on a boat.

It's possible that the scan information was delayed... It's about a 5-1/2 hour flight to Louisville, show you should already see an arrival scan there...

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It's possible that the scan information was delayed... It's about a 5-1/2 hour flight to Louisville, show you should already see an arrival scan there...

Yeah, I noticed other strange times already. The arrival scan in Anchorage was an hour and a half into the future (not that I doubt that Apple could pull something like that off)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I just contacted UPS via live chat. They couldn't really give me much info as I only have a label created. The rep told me to contact again once it's scanned in.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah, I noticed other strange times already. The arrival scan in Anchorage was an hour and a half into the future (not that I doubt that Apple could pull something like that off)

I sold my M9 recently and my 6 through Gazelle. Their tracking info is always in future time some how. Even stranger is they send payment from Oregon which is 3 hrs behind my time. They must have a DeLorean laying around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh