Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still showing that the delivery change to a UPS Store is pending. Tracking information hasn't changed at all since yesterday morning. It's also still showing that it'll be delivered by end of day for some reason.

Unfortunately they won't "hold" it at the UPS store. It won't be delivered to the store until that day.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone order from sprint? My only charge said show up on my next bill since upgrading. But my Order status hasn't changed since ordering

Last updated: 09/21/2015

Status: Thank you for your iPhone 6s order. We will do our best to deliver by 9/25. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately they won't "hold" it at the UPS store. It won't be delivered to the store until that day.

I figured that would be the case. Like on the 25th it'll go from the distribution center to the UPS Store. I was just confused why it still said "pending." I was expecting it to drop the "pending" status at some point.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I figured that would be the case. Like on the 25th it'll go from the distribution center to the UPS Store. I was just confused why it still said "pending." I was expecting it to drop the "pending" status at some point.

Yeah, I've had a mailbox at the UPS store for several years. On the last couple of Apple releases I was hoping they would deliver it there early and would be available when their doors opened on release day, but it never happened. Not sure about the pending thing, maybe somebody somewhere needs to approve the change.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I've had a mailbox at the UPS store for several years. On the last couple of Apple releases I was hoping they would deliver it there early and would be available when their doors opened on release day, but it never happened. Not sure about the pending thing, maybe somebody somewhere needs to approve the change.

I had that thought too, that they'd deliver there early and I could pick it up, but the more I thought about it the more I realized it was most probably that it would be delivered from the distro center on that day. I just hope it's relatively early! I just hope the pending thing changes soon.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I had that thought too, that they'd deliver there early and I could pick it up, but the more I thought about it the more I realized it was most probably that it would be delivered from the distro center on that day. I just hope it's relatively early! I just hope the pending thing changes soon.

Almost all of my UPS deliveries have been late afternoon, except for my Apple Watch which delivered about 10 AM. I'm hoping repeat of that!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Almost all of my UPS deliveries have been late afternoon, except for my Apple Watch which delivered about 10 AM. I'm hoping repeat of that!

Dang. My gf and I are taking a road trip this weekend and I was hoping that I'd get it early enough on Friday so I could get it all set up and everything before she comes over Friday evening.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ohh, i ordered directly through ATT so i am assuming i cant check mine.

There are two key pieces of information that you need...

First, you need to know which courier your store uses... since there are only two main delivery couriers in play here, you can try both FedEx and UPS. I know Apple uses UPS, but not sure which AT&T uses.

The second piece of the puzzle is figuring out what AT&T uses for a "reference number". Again, you're going to have to guess... try your cellular phone number, your AT&T account number, any other phone number that might be associated with your account or perhaps your order number.

The key is searching the courier's site for something that matches your order... it could be simple and straight forward, or you could be looking for a needle in a haystack. But you have until Friday to find it, unless AT&T provides you that information sooner.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice