Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
While you guys and gals are waiting on the Postman, FedEx and UPS.....I will be waiting in a long line....LOL . This will be my first experience waiting in line for an Apple Product. I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. A once in a lifetime thingy

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

LOL I don't know about once in a lifetime I've done it three times haha.

The Lannisters send their regards.

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

In twelve hours we will have our order information and then we have to wait for the longest two weeks EVER.

Not long now. Haven't ordered one but with my carrier they said its pot luck. Eg if you order you may not get one on the day. 2weeks it will take on line. So I thought would go there after I drop my son pre school..

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that every person that ordered thru Apple has standard shipping. For some reason my order says it will ship with next day shipping. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442753350.087712.jpg

smoveal

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Got my tracking number for my iPhone 6s T-Mobile. Estimated delivery date shows 9/21. Highly doubt it that I'll have this phone tomorrow.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
8013e02db7f128b725122398c57044e0.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You can go to the shipper's site and search for your tracking number/package by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

For UPS Shipments
  • Go to Tracking > Track Shipments and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.
  • UPS goes through Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house.
  • You can also track iPhone's flight:
    Track UPS Flights from Anchorage to Louisville
For FedEx Shipments
  • Go to Track and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.
  • FedEx goes through Anchorage, AK > Memphis, TN > your house.
  • You can also track your iPhone’s flight:
    Track FedEx Flights from Anchorage to Memphis

Last edited:

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Still didn't get my tracking number. Ordered from Apple Store and with AT&T. Status is "Preparing for Shipment". Anyone gotten their tracking number who ordered in Apple Store?

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Yea my t mobile shows tomorrow as well. My biggest issue is being unable to change address despite what t mobile has been saying. It's being shipped to my office which has no signage and instructions to hold. Who knows when I'll receive it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
IMG_3387.JPG

well no delivery guy showed up but i did get tracking info this morning :)
& when the option becomes available i will be changing my delivery to hold at the facility because no one will be home to sign & i don't want it sitting on the porch all afternoon.

after a week of uncertainty....we're just moving right along!!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I also got my tracking number today and got an email from UPS stating that I have a delivery schedule for tomorrow. It also says tomorrow on T-Mobile. Oh boy! I doubt it'll happen but it's great to know they're shipping.

aac831d41aef9e0bb40e2a32e4111955.jpg

My iPhone 6s Plus looks to be on backorder for maybe a week but that's fine. Long as I got my 6s to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.