Status
Not open for further replies.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Me too...
View attachment 91287
View attachment 91288
That's all I got from bell for when my device will ship.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, that's all the information we got in store FROM Bell as well. We don't have more concrete information.

I can tell you that last year my location did 2 preorders for in store pickup. Both phones were delivered two days prior to launch for pickup. We were not permitted to contact the customer until launch day. But everything we got in store makes it clear that we are not to guarantee it will arrive on launch day.

As far as the dock, I'm a little leery because of the weight of the plus and there not being a backing to help support. I'm concerned about the amount of pressure it would put on the port...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth, that's all the information we got in store FROM Bell as well. We don't have more concrete information.

I thought bell would have more information than what I have. I was going to call them but now I won't.

I can tell you that last year my location did 2 preorders for in store pickup. Both phones were delivered two days prior to launch for pickup. We were not permitted to contact the customer until launch day. But everything we got in store makes it clear that we are not to guarantee it will arrive on launch day.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

As long as mine is delivered by October 9th I'll be happy.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
These phones sit at a FedEx distribution center for days before delivery.
Lol yep and guess who works for FedEx CS. :p I put in for extra hours for this reason!!

I haven't preordered yet because I'm still trying to decide on my best option since none of my devices on Verizon are available for upgrade until 2016... but I'm definitely sure of which one. 6s Plus in Rose Gold!!!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I thought bell would have more information than what I have. I was going to call them but now I won't.

As long as mine is delivered by October 9th I'll be happy.

No problem! Yeah don't bother calling, we've been given no more information than what you've already gotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Noob question: I haven't pre-ordered a phone since the Sidekick LX 2009. Do they ship so we have to sign for the package? I've had a package or two disappear from my apartment doorstep before. I'm taking a vacation day on the 25th, but on the chance that it doesn't arrive on that day and I'm at work when it's delivered, they won't just drop it at my door, they'll take it to my leasing office, right?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Defiantly signature required. I know my driver and he still won't leave it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering when mine is going to arrive at the PA distribution center. For past orders, it never shows up for FedEx tracking until the day before delivery. I'd love to see when it leaves China and the path it takes to get to the distribution center even though I'd be more frustrated to see it just sitting there.

Seems silly for a product to sit at a distribution center for a day or two just because Apple says so. Oh, well. I WANT IT NOW!! :D

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Noob question: I haven't pre-ordered a phone since the Sidekick LX 2009. Do they ship so we have to sign for the package? I've had a package or two disappear from my apartment doorstep before. I'm taking a vacation day on the 25th, but on the chance that it doesn't arrive on that day and I'm at work when it's delivered, they won't just drop it at my door, they'll take it to my leasing office, right?

I'm going to call UPS and have them require a signature. They do not require it according to the T-Mobile store. Once it shows shipped, you can call them to request signage at delivery.

That's how I did my 6 on cyber Monday. They have left a phone on my doorstep. They've also left one at my leasing office. It just depends on the delivery driver of the day.... -_-

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm working from home that day.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

If you ordered from Apple it will require a signature. If ordered from carrier that could vary depending on the carrier and their shipping procedure. If you did your preorder and has the date for delivery of 9/25 then you should be good and have no issue with it not delivering that day.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
All my other phones were ordered from Verizon. I have always had to sign. And FedEx has been bad about barely knocking and leaving with the phone. I even put a note on the door once with my signature and tracking number. He still left with the phone. Guess I'll sit on the front porch all day waiting.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
All my other phones were ordered from Verizon. I have always had to sign. And FedEx has been bad about barely knocking and leaving with the phone. I even put a note on the door once with my signature and tracking number. He still left with the phone. Guess I'll sit on the front porch all day waiting.

I've got The Hounds of the Baskervilles who let me know if so much as a bird flies over the house.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
While you guys and gals are waiting on the Postman, FedEx and UPS.....I will be waiting in a long line....LOL . This will be my first experience waiting in line for an Apple Product. I'm kinda looking forward to the experience. A once in a lifetime thingy

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You'll love it. I did it for the iPhone 3GS.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You'll love it. I did it for the iPhone 3GS.

Yeah, I need to add this experience to my resume....LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro