Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

it's nearly 8pm and ALL the iPhone 6S 16/64GB/128GB AT&T models are still showing In Stock and will let me make a reservation to pick it up at 11:30 am.
Sales not going well?
they sold out of every model in 10 min last year.
2 colors of the 6S+ 16GB are also In Stock.
The only model not available is rose gold.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

it's nearly 8pm and ALL the iPhone 6S 16/64GB/128GB AT&T models are still showing In Stock and will let me make a reservation to pick it up at 11:30 am.
Sales not going well?

Maybe the initial production order for launch is bigger... :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Sales not going well?

Because they didn't produce as many as they probably should have initially. After Apple had that monster quarter they probably realized they should get a final product agreed upon during spring so they can have enough time to ramp up the production before Fall.

That's just my guess though.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

6S Plus in Canada has slipped to 3-4 weeks and that's all configurations.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Probably a dumb question... But any way we might get the phone Thursday the 24th? I have a 6am flight on Friday so I won't get my device until Monday :'(

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Sales not going well?

Man, Apple can't catch a break. If they sell out, people whine that they should have ordered more or done better projections. If they order enough that they don't sell out in 5 minutes, 6 hours or even 24 hours, then Apple has jumped the shark.

They ordered 90 million units for this launch... and there are still iPhones available 18 hours after they went on pre-sale. Apple is doomed.

Apple Orders 90 Million iPhones With Plans To Set Biggest Sales Record Yet : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Probably a dumb question... But any way we might get the phone Thursday the 24th? I have a 6am flight on Friday so I won't get my device until Monday :'(

Yeah, I'm going with "dumb question". After the iPhone 4 got delivered early, Apple has seen to it that the carriers don't do that again. My money (lots of it) is on NO WAY will there be any Thursday delivery.

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site

Was anybody able to choose in store pick up on Sep 25th?
It was unavailable for me both on Apple Store app and the website, so i had to do the shipping.
Did they disable pick up option for pre-orders this year?

I reserved for in-store pickup through apple.com.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Man, Apple can't catch a break. If they sell out, people whine that they should have ordered more or done better projections. If they order enough that they don't sell out in 5 minutes, 6 hours or even 24 hours, then Apple has jumped the shark.

They ordered 90 million units for this launch... and there are still iPhones available 18 hours after they went on pre-sale. Apple is doomed.

Apple Orders 90 Million iPhones With Plans To Set Biggest Sales Record Yet : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times

I'd rather they be available, extra stock can be sold gradually with new batch. Too little and everyone is waiting with annoyance...

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Maybe the initial production order for launch is bigger... :)

They break record after record each year, and the first year they release 2 different sizes Apple didn't know to do this last year?
please....

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site

my post wasn't an attack on apple, fanboy. I was curious why they weren't out of stock of every model already.
You telling me apple released their first 5.5" iphone as well as a 4.7" last year and they didn't think to order 90 million last year?
whatever. They break records every single year. they knew they needed 90 million last year too.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

my post wasn't an attack on apple, fanboy. I was curious why they weren't out of stock of every model already.
You telling me apple released their first 5.5" iphone as well as a 4.7" last year and they didn't think to order 90 million last year?
whatever. They break records every single year. they knew they needed 90 million last year too.

Feel better now that you have that out of your system?

Your post was an attack on Apple... suggesting that they aren't selling as many phones this year - even saying as much. I'm no fanboy, but I do use their products. My point was simply "damned of they do, damned if they don't". THAT is a fact. But whatever.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Unless you're a stockholder, who really gives a sh*t why?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

CONGRATS!!!!
What delivery date? Which model?

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Thx, October 8th . I chose the space grey 128GB 6S Plus what'd u choose, I saw u said u were picking the rose gold lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yup. 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

is there a way to change from shipping to my house to pick up at Apple store?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Call Apple. I haven't ever done it. But I think I've read where people have been able to do it by calling in.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Finally got my confirmation email. Just signed and submitted. My order status hasn't hit the tmo site yet though so I still don't know shipping details.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Finally got my confirmation email. Just signed and submitted. My order status hasn't hit the tmo site yet though so I still don't know shipping details.

It doesn't show on my page either but the store employee said it'll at least be shipped the 25th. I really wish the online site would at least try to forecast approximate ship date.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh