Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Verizon said they would waive my upgrade fee if I bought from Apple. Your not really supposed to be charged that unless you buy from them.
Is it the activation fee? Upgrade fee is $40.

It said upgrade fee and didn't mention an activation fee. I'll check with them later in the week. This weekend their phone lines will be clogged with callers I'm sure.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I got the email from Apple that my ordered has been received. I also got the contract agreement but it seems like I'm missing one more email. Should I expect another status saying "it's being processed" or il good? Mine is AT&T on NEXT plan.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Oh, and for those of you complaining about the $15 upgrade fee, AT&T didn't charge me that when I ordered directly through them. Only the order I placed from Apple.
AT&T has waived the upgrade fee a couple of time for me, so I don't think that's gonna be a problem this year, specially when I'm not buying from them, paying full price and not renewing my contract....

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Question...I am on a Next ATT plan with my iPhone 6. If I chose to order the new phone through ATT, it just asked me to pick a Next plan and be done (shipping Oct 16-23) However,if I chose to order through Apple with same Next plan with ATT,it says I have to return my iPhone 6. I'm guessing that if I did the ATT one I would then have 2 Next installment plans going and keeping my iPhone 6? And if through Apple when I return the older one I will only have 1 Next installment plan going? Anyone in a similar situation that can explain?

techiechick

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

Well, totally got distracted talking to Bla1ze about Seabiscuit, but here are some winners!! I chose 12, because this is the 2nd version of the iPhone 6/6 plus... I'm so clever. ;)

Anyhow, the following random people have won their choice of an iMore t-shirt or coffee mug, or maybe both, depending on how I feel when I'm boxing them up. Haha!

antheauxny
BreakingKayfabe
diaz2010
finn5975
JOEY NEAT
John Flud
Jtshurtleff
mjsavage
Pedro Hicken
Peligro911
sudbury78
techiechick

I'll email you guys over the weekend to get your info. :D

Yea!! Thanks!!!

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

Well, totally got distracted talking to Bla1ze about Seabiscuit, but here are some winners!! I chose 12, because this is the 2nd version of the iPhone 6/6 plus... I'm so clever. ;)

Anyhow, the following random people have won their choice of an iMore t-shirt or coffee mug, or maybe both, depending on how I feel when I'm boxing them up. Haha!

antheauxny
BreakingKayfabe
diaz2010
finn5975
JOEY NEAT
John Flud
Jtshurtleff
mjsavage
Pedro Hicken
Peligro911
sudbury78
techiechick

I'll email you guys over the weekend to get your info. :D

I've won something!? This is probably the first time in my life that I have..!

Thank you very much!!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

@PantlessPenguin did you get in???

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Yes ma'am!! Got in JUST as I was about to call it a night. Still waiting on the confirmation email, though.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

So just for sh*ts and giggles I tried Apple this morning. They had the 128GB Space Grey 6s Plus for AT&T available to ship on 09/25. I cancelled my order I placed through AT&T last night (their delivery stated 10/16-10/23 as earliest shipping). Don't know why Apple couldn't process my order at 3 am and now they can, but at least I'm gonna get it release day now!!!

I did the exact same thing!! Woke up shocked that they were still showing to be shipped in the 25th when I woke up this morning.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Anyone that ordered over the phone with T-Mobile get there email yet to sign?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Anyone that ordered over the phone with T-Mobile get there email yet to sign?

Not yet. Also, on the tmo site it shows shipping date for the 6s as 9/25, but the 6s+ in all configurations shows "Very limited quantity. No estimate available." I'm kinda nervous. I wonder if I can cancel my order if shipping is delayed and try my luck at the store on the 25th.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

qbnkelt, We're on our third Golden. They are great dogs. She is great with our grand-daughters, 12, 10, 8 and 15 months. She's a bit down though. She had to have major surgery about a month ago and still is a bit slow.

BTW I got on the Apple Store app about 3:08 EDT I was done by 3:10. 4.7" ATT, 64Gb, Space Grey. Can't wait for 9/25 to come.

Last edited:

jstkdn

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

AT&T website pre-order

6s+ 64GB Space Grey
09/12/2015 at 8:50 AM EDT
October 16, 2015 - October 23, 2015

Also, got AppleCare Plus for $99 instead of the new $129 price. Not sure if this is because of my corporate discount or not. I ordered the lightning dock, too, and didn't get a discount on it ($49)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Not yet. Also, on the tmo site it shows shipping date for the 6s as 9/25, but the 6s+ in all configurations shows "Very limited quantity. No estimate available." I'm kinda nervous. I wonder if I can cancel my order if shipping is delayed and try my luck at the store on the 25th.

It's GREAT seeing you on iMore PantLess....SMILE. Which iDevice did you order/ordering?

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

It was very quick for me. I did the "Get ready for pre-order" a couple days ago. With that and using Apple Pay I was off to dream land in 2 minutes. Got my conformation EMAIL about 2 minutes later.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

I just thought to order my case! I got Apple's leather case in midnight blue :).

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

It's GREAT seeing you on iMore PantLess....SMILE. Which iDevice did you order/ordering?

Never thought you'd see the day, eh? ;). I got the 6s+ 64gb in silver :). Can't wait!! I've been rocking an iPad Air for the past year, so at least the switch to iOS won't be as daunting!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Thanks. I called this morning just to make sure that my order was in the system and to ask about the email. They said I should be receiving it today. If not I will call back. I suppose you can try your luck at the store, but last year I got my 6 on launch despite the fiasco that the preorder was.

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Congrats to all!!!
It seems this year was way smoother than last year!!! Maybe having 2 weeks (between preorder and launch) will help Apple to have more stocks for the launch :)

Now... it's time for the waiting game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods