Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Daylight Time at Apple.com

Haha. I think if you get the Rose Gold and ended up not liking it, you should be able to sell it for more. I imagine it will sell out fast being it's the new color.

Seems like it's a few people. Very scary. So I'm back on iphone since Monday after 4 years on android. T mobile jump on demand so I'm using a gray 6+. Not sure if I want to stick with same color or do another. Love the pink but I'm single and then I'd really never find a woman haha

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Yes piranhadonna only via phone. Odd

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

They released a women earlier today but booked the kid I think.

Watching the news now. They believe it's multiple shooters now. The kid btw was booked for unrelated charges. I'm not even sure why he's being brought up to this case lol.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I believe they just released that kid. I saw a preview for the upcoming 10pm news on 12.

TV3 said he was "being held" on unrelated charges, but still talking to him about the shootings... I guess they're playing this one close to the vest... My son is PPD, and he says that they have been briefed on several scenarios, but couldn't say much more. Lots of undercover cops, too.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pajama Party: Waiting for 12:01AM Pacific Standard Time at Apple.com

Still don't know if I want gold or rose gold.

For my money, I think the rose gold is a little "over the top". But again, I prefer a black bezel and a case, so that kind of limits my options. :) The fact that the rose gold is new will probably mean that it will be very popular this year.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

That's good to hear. I noticed more pull overs in the freeway for the past two days. I guess they are checking any suspicious activities in the freeway as much as they can, which is great.

TV3 said he was "being held" on unrelated charges, but still talking to him about the shootings... I guess they're playing this one close to the vest... My son is PPD, and he says that they have been briefed on several scenarios, but couldn't say much more. Lots of undercover cops, too.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Very scary. I'm on 101 in scottsdale daily so I feel safe but it's only timing. My younger sister just informed me I'll never find a woman with the pink iphone. Haha

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

The freeway shootings make me wonder if we're going to see id*ot copycats.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

No different guys wearing pink clothing lol. Just don't pull out the phone when picking up girls. Lol JK.

Very scary. I'm on 101 in scottsdale daily so I feel safe but it's only timing. My younger sister just informed me I'll never find a woman with the pink iphone. Haha

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

For my money, I think the rose gold is a little "over the top". But again, I prefer a black bezel and a case, so that kind of limits my options. :) The fact that the rose gold is new will probably mean that it will be very popular this year.

I'm worried it might be too much too but I like the white bezels. Not fan of the silver (too plain) and have the gold now. Kind of want to switch it up.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

The gals at work love my pink shirts. Ha

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

The freeway shootings make me wonder if we're going to see id*ot copycats.

One of the theories is that there are already copycats - that they could be looking for as many as 3 different morons. And the areas of incidents is widening... all across I-10 now, and I heard of one today at SR51 and Thomas. There was also a report of something at the 101 and 75th Ave, but that turned out to be something completely different.

I also think the $20K reward should help find the perps.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm worried it might be too much too but I like the white bezels. Not fan of the silver (too plain) and have the gold now. Kind of want to switch it up.

You can always stick it in a case if it proves to be a problem snagging the ladies. :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

This is exactly my fear!

If it turns out to be just one person, I wouldn't mind the person being 'accidentally' shot and killed by police and having a bill for the bullet sent to his family.

I just have no tolerance for people like that. No rehabilitation will ever help that lunacy.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

If only they'd do a black and gold.

But those antenna lines though...

🤔

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

If it turns out to be just one person, I wouldn't mind the person being 'accidentally' shot and killed by police and having a bill for the bullet sent to his family.

I just have no tolerance for people like that. No rehabilitation will ever help that lunacy.

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.