iPhone 6 owners, to S or not to S? That is the question.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from the 6 plus to 6S plus on launch day. I thought the camera upgrade and 2GB was worth the upgrade. I also wanted to get an iPhone with a white face as I didn't really like my space grey phone. I've had it for over 3 months now and I think it was worth the money. I bought mine sim free from Apple so I can still use my upgrade to get the iPhone 7 in September.

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I stuck with the 6 plus in the end, haven't felt like I'd missed out this year. I personally think the S stood for "same" ! Might well get a 6S S whoops I mean iPhone 7 this year.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded from the 6 Plus to the 6s Plus on release day only because I was switching carriers and had to. I like the faster TouchID sensor and 3D Touch but I wouldn't upgrade just to have them.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the 6 Plus, when I do upgrade it will prob be to the 6S Plus. Not sure when that would even be though. Still sticking with mine for now.

surrealx

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
If the 7 truly is missing a headphone port, then 6s all the way for me. Wireless may be nice, but when the battery is dead my wired headphones always work!

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I'm gonna upgrade. I currently have an iPhone 6s Plus and I'm totally fine with it.
And then I'm not a person that buy a new iPhone phone every single year. I just buy a new one if my current one is broken or something.
But if I have to upgrade I will wait for the iPhone 8 because of the design. Rumors said it is not going to happen a big difference in design on the iPhone 7.

Gadget Goblin

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the 6, depending on how the 7 is I may or may not upgrade to it if not then the 6s it will be but I'm not sure if I should go to the plus or not. Living with a phone that big looks a nightmare

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the 6, depending on how the 7 is I may or may not upgrade to it if not then the 6s it will be but I'm not sure if I should go to the plus or not. Living with a phone that big looks a nightmare

Eventually, you'll get used to the size. It's worth it IMO.

The battery life is a UH MAZING.

Gadget Goblin

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Ahh I see.. my 6s+ tends to fit in all of my pockets.

Hopefully it'll work out for you, if not the 6s will do you just fine

To fair I'm very confused at the moment, I've had iPhones since day one and after the rumours of the iPhone 7 fancy trying the note 7 which gives me a bigger screen in a slimmer body. But I'm not sure I've tried android before and ended up back with my iPhone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods