Anyone get a 6 plus and wish they had a 6

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Got my 6 plus and I kind of feel like it's too big also disappointed at the fact that all the amazing cases are on the 6 is there a big difference between the 2?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
the 6+ has a sightly better camera...

I started out with a 6+ and did a return/exchange for a 6... the 6+ was just to darn big for my liking. The 6 meets my needs quite well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Numerous people have switched from the 6 Plus to the 6. Heck, when I initially saw the iPhone 6 Plus close up, I had second thoughts about getting it, but I went ahead and got it anyway and I don't have any regrets about it. I'm too used to it now to switch to the smaller screen at this time, and in fact, my iPhone 6 Plus doesn't even seem big any more.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 6. 128gb gold. Now I wish that I got a 64gb iPhone 6+. I've only used 10gbs so far. I'm still holding on to it but wish I would have played with them both first.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have them both and only use the 6+. Having more screen realestate is better for me. I don't think its too big at all and I am not a big guy. 5'8'

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
the 6+ has a sightly better camera...

I started out with a 6+ and did a return/exchange for a 6... the 6+ was just to darn big for my liking. The 6 meets my needs quite well.

I did the same thing. I really like the size of the 6 now. If I need a bigger screen I will use my iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Numerous people have switched from the 6 Plus to the 6. Heck, when I initially saw the iPhone 6 Plus close up, I had second thoughts about getting it, but I went ahead and got it anyway and I don't have any regrets about it. I'm too used to it now to switch to the smaller screen at this time, and in fact, my iPhone 6 Plus doesn't even seem big any more.

I agree, in fact I wouldn't mind if it was slightly bigger. A 6" screen would be great.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, this was me too. I'm glad I went with the 6 Plus and so are my aging eyes...SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just one more reason in a long list why I went with the 6 Plus....NFL FOOTBALL .....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440284478.485073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Hell no! 😀

The 6 is far too small for me. You really do adjust to the bigger size and it doesn't take long. A lot of tasks can be done one handed. I'm lying in bed and typing this message with one hand😎

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Nope, I almost got the 6. I ended up messing with the both of them & decided on the plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus  using Tapatalk

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
the 6+ was the reason I switched back over to iOS. My mom has the 6 and I think its too small. A lot of content consumption is great on the 6+ not to mention the battery life lasts really long.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm totally the other way around. I go the iPhone 6 and wish I'd gotten the 6 Plus. Which is why I'll going with the Plus next month!!!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I have small hands and having fiddled with the 6 and 6+, I REALLY prefer the 6.
If it was not for my contract, I would get it in a heart beat!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
A few months ago I went through the same struggle. As a Verizon customer on a 3 GB shared plan I didn’t have the option of streaming music so a 16 GB phone + cloud storage was out of the question. My goal was to have a device that could accommodate my current music/podcast/photo library on one device (Nokia Lumia 928 + 32 GB iPod Touch). My two options were the iPhone 6 Plus (64 MB) or iPhone 6 (128 GB). After doing the math I realized I wouldn't have enough space for a 64 MB device so I chose the iPhone 6 for the following reasons:

1. I was not willing to shell out the extra $100 for 128 GB
2. When I want a larger screen I have an iMac at work and a MacBook Pro at home.
3. With a case the 6 Plus was too large for my pockets
4. Battery life is more than sufficient as I only have to charge once a day.

I’m already heavily invested in the ecosystem (also own Beats Wireless 2 Earphones) so it was a win-win situation!

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
A few months ago I went through the same struggle. As a Verizon customer on a 3 GB shared plan I didn?t have the option of streaming music so a 16 GB phone + cloud storage was out of the question. My goal was to have a device that could accommodate my current music/podcast/photo library on one device (Nokia Lumia 928 + 32 GB iPod Touch). My two options were the iPhone 6 Plus (64 MB) or iPhone 6 (128 GB). After doing the math I realized I wouldn't have enough space for a 64 MB device so I chose the iPhone 6 for the following reasons:

1. I was not willing to shell out the extra $100 for 128 GB
2. When I want a larger screen I have an iMac at work and a MacBook Pro at home.
3. With a case the 6 Plus was too large for my pockets
4. Battery life is more than sufficient as I only have to charge once a day.

I?m already heavily invested in the ecosystem (also own Beats Wireless 2 Earphones) so it was a win-win situation!

How is your 6 treating you?

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
@jnew619 I couldn't be happier with my purchase. A larger screen would be nice but, as I said, it wasn't worth the extra $$$ out of my pocket if it can't fit in there. My current space is 37 GB so the 128 GB was the right choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh