Is it going to be released 4inched dipslay iPhone?

qwertyaa

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello, everybody

My main painful problem is that nobody does 4-4.3 inch phones which are very compact. I am using Windows Phone and to be honest I like it more than iOS. Lumias are still better than iPhone, no matter the fact that the there are some apps that are still missing. WM10 is fanastic, but every new Lumia is 5 inches and more. I want also superior camera. Like L1020.

But as I see the new iOS 8 is something really different than the previous versions of the OS. I found it even more functional than Android. So I consider buying iPhone 5/5s. But I want to know if there is going to be released a new 4inch phone this September?

Asaf Fishkin

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Probably not. The success of the 6 and 6 plus line just showed apple what the majority of the public wants.
I wasn't happy about this big iPhones at first, but now when I have the 6 plus I get it. Not using my iPad anymore.

No one knows for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwertyaa

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I had L1020. It was excellent shooter and WP8.1 was perfect...but i was huge. 4.5 inches are too big. Now I got my old hTC 8x, which is great and it has 4.3 inches. However, it is awful to carry with me. I carry my phone in my right pocket. I don't want to carry my bag with me. And if I am using bag, it easily can be stolen. I live in country with high crime rate and lowest salary.

Also if I am at disco I still can miss important calls from my mom, who is calling me to hear is it OK, for example.

I don't know what happend with this phones. How and where do you carry such a big phones? SOrry, but phone over 125x62x9 and 4.3 inches display, is not a phone. I hate this ugly tendencies.

Asaf Fishkin

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
The 5.5" fits in my front pocket just fine. I was surprised how quick I got used to this massive phone.
Now my wife's 5s feels like a toy when ever I hold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwertyaa

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Maybe your pants have bigger pockets.

Moreover, working with one hand is almost impossible. I know about triple it double tab home button and resizing the screen, but I prefer smaller screen.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I know a lot of people who want that 4" phone, but I don't know if they will release one in the future.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They're still selling the 5s very well. If it were to stop selling...Maybe. That's rumors for next year

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello, everybody

My main painful problem is that nobody does 4-4.3 inch phones which are very compact. I am using Windows Phone and to be honest I like it more than iOS. Lumias are still better than iPhone, no matter the fact that the there are some apps that are still missing. WM10 is fanastic, but every new Lumia is 5 inches and more. I want also superior camera. Like L1020.

But as I see the new iOS 8 is something really different than the previous versions of the OS. I found it even more functional than Android. So I consider buying iPhone 5/5s. But I want to know if there is going to be released a new 4inch phone this September?

Doubtful, but we will know for sure in a couple of months when Apple tells us what they are releasing in the fall.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Now I've got the 6 Plus every time I use my iPod Touch 5th Generation it feels tiny. I think 4.7" - 5.5" is about the right size for a phone 4" and below is too small. I think the iPhone 5S & 5C will be the last phones under 4.7" unless a demand for small screen phones.

Roland

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73