- 3,486 Posts
How can I stop pictures from duplicating?
I synced my iPhone with my library so it downloaded photos I already had. Now I have two folders with the exact same stuff:
- Camera Roll
- Pictures (from My Computer) <== Does not look like this folder can be deleted.
What do I do to solve that?
PS Bare with me, please. I am new to Apple. Oh and running on a PC, if it matters!
- Best AnswerJun 17 2015 | 2:50 pm EDT
- 06-17-2015, 02:50 PM #2
Re: How can I stop pictures from duplicating?
How to use the invert color to affect only the Interface not everything, like pictures, icons, etc.?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:27 PM
- By Miska Hietala in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2015, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2015, 12:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2015, 11:26 PM
- By BodyshotLRS in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2015, 09:25 PM