Tech21 real or fake

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't figure out hot to add pictures to the mobile site so any help would be appreciated. Well I bought a case from eBay and it was suppose to be the tech21 Eco mesh with flex shock for my 6plus. But after looking at the case the camera opening is bigger than all the pics I've seen in line. Also, the design on the back is a bunch of circles and not the triangles it's suppose to be. It's also an all black case that is see through with black fleck material where the Orange d30 stuff is on all the other cases. I wish I knew how to add pictures so you guys could help me out. But does anyone have any clue from my vague description to light it be

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I thought it was the Evo mesh but if you you look at the camera opening, mine is wider. My case has the camera opening like the classic mesh plus the design on the back of the case Is a bunch of little circles.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was the Evo mesh but if you you look at the camera opening, mine is wider. My case has the camera opening like the classic mesh plus the design on the back of the case Is a bunch of little circles.
Then I have no idea what it is. It's quite possible that it's a custom knock-off, but I don't know for certain. Having said that, what are YOU going to do? Are you going to keep it or return it? If you're worried that it's a knock-off, return it and buy directly from Tech21. If you like the case, then use it and tell those who inquire about it that you purchased it via eBay but haven't verified if it's a 'real' Tech21 case.

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the help. I'm going to let the seller know that it might be a knockoff and hopefully he will return it. If not, my bad for not checking before purchasing.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
^If you're still wondering about your case, here is the Smokey/Black one I got from the Apple Store which "looks" similar to yours. The Evo Mesh has the circles and the black flex shock, while the Classic Check version has the "triangles" as you called them and the orange D30 material. I can't guarantee 100% if yours is authentic but again, it "looks" the same as mine. Hope this helps!

Finally! Apple Store has the Tech21 Evo Mesh for the 6+! :)

Smokey/Black

View attachment 77549View attachment 77550View attachment 77551

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR