Is the Health App and its tracking accurate?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Is it accurate enough? Thinking of buying a fitbit charge wireless tracker and wondering is the M8 Co processor does the job well or the fitbit is accurate where it's worth getting?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Health App and it's tracking is accurate?

It's accurate enough for m needs.

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's as accurate as a Fitbit or a dedicated fitness device as those devices are designed for the sole purpose of fitness tracking. I always think my iphone is gonna pick up random "movement" like when I'm just fumbling around with it in my room or something.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I find it to be very accurate compared to what I get from my Fitbit. I think there was a 100 step difference when I compared the two. I am going to do a full day comparison once I get a replacement charger for my Fitbit and I will let everyone know the results from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I find it to be very accurate compared to what I get from my Fitbit. I think there was a 100 step difference when I compared the two. I am going to do a full day comparison once I get a replacement charger for my Fitbit and I will let everyone know the results from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks still deciding if I want to get the fitbit or not. If the iPhone does a good enough job i Woukd love to save the money and not buy a fitbit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I tried a Fitbit Force for a few weeks. The iPhone is much, much more accurate than any wrist-worn fitness tracker if you carry the iPhone in your pocket. Nothing surprising there, though.

Last edited:

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I find there's some inconsistency with the flights climbed as my 6 Plus reported 5 flights yesterday and only two today even though I've done the exact same amount today as yesterday.

Roland

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I think that my Misfit gives me a more accurate accounting of my activity. The stairs counter never seems to be consistent, as some others have reported, too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner