How much do you think the iPhone 6s will be on launch?

Jordss

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Here in the UK the iPhone 6 was and still is ?539 for 16GB

How much do you think the 6s will be in the UK when it's launched? More than the 6 was?

And who will be upgrading to it? I'm thinking of upgrading to the 6s from my 5s, see if I miss the smaller screen or not!

Jordss

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping It will or won't increase much, will trade in my 5s and add to it, at the moment I'm being quoted ?160 for my 5s, do you think that will change much in 4 months?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping It will or won't increase much, will trade in my 5s and add to it, at the moment I'm being quoted ?160 for my 5s, do you think that will change much in 4 months?

Prices of the previous generation devices always drop before the release of the new devices...so to answer your question, yes, I think it will change fairly significantly over the next 4 months.

Also, just a bit of advice...you are essentially throwing away money when you trade in your devices, regardless of which trade in outlet you use. Selling your device is a better financial decision, and the depreciation is not nearly as dramatic, even just before release.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I always get decent pricing right before launch. I preordered my 6 and locked my trade in price that day. So my 5S paid itself off and put some money towards my 6.

But don't they usually cost the same?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods