What was your first iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know there's an old thread floating around with this exact title, but I'll respond in this one. Welcome to iMore, by the way...;)...Anyway, my first iPhone was the iPhone 3G, and it's floating someone at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of South Carolina....for real...

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I used a 3GS for a while. The first one I owned was the 4. I have since completed my collection - I now own and have used every iPhone model from the original to the iPhone 6 Plus.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the original iPhone on release day...loved it but felt that it had some major faults (one that had nothing to do with Apple, but with Cingular not allowing MMS messages which was so annoying, especially with such an amazing (at the time) screen for pictures and what not.

That iPhone actually fell out of my pocket on the Batman roller coaster at six flags and got completely destroyed, so I had to buy another one...this time though I got lucky, and bought it right before the 3G release, and AT&T allowed trade ins of the original iPhone for full retail price (because of the time in which it was purchased being so close to the next variants release)...so I ended up trading it back in to AT&T and got TWO 3G's (one for me and one for my wife, who at the time was a blackberry loyalist).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The 8 gb iPhone 4 was my first. I started with 6.4 gb available and nursed every gb to the hilt!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Wow it's very interesting to find out all these first iPhones! Thanks guys for replying I feel very welcomed to iMore :)

fionaV

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Black Iphone 4 :) but 3 years later all its issues hit like a bomb... Home button... Battery... Frozen screen.. Couldn't answer calls...

The day i wanted to send it to get fixed the billionth time... It got stollen... I got a second hand white iphone 4 that worked well for a year and a half but the reception is terrible it keeps coming and going. So getting the 6plus soon :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234