What was your first iPhone?

mamuwaldie

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine was the first iPhone with 4gigs, 2 months after launch and before they discontinued the 4 gig. Even with the $100 price drop at the time, that phone cost just as much as my $399 6s 128g. I've had the first 3 phones and all the s phones since. iPhone has come a long way since the first one

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
First iPhone was a 3G, which didn't last me very long to be honest. I got it from AT&T, as did my girlfriend at the time. I dug into what I could do with it the same day I got it, jailbroken the next day. Shortly after I got the 3GS in white and I've had an iPhone since (with some breaks here and there to try some flagship Android devices).

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 4. Later got a 3GS as a cheap summer phone.

So. 3GS, 4, 5, 5s, 6, 6s Plus.

Still using 5s, 6, 6s Plus for various uses. (Office, travel, personal, respectively.)

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
My first iPhone was the 3GS and I've had everyone since. I also have had different phones but I always come back to the iPhone.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Silver iPhone5 64gb -> Space Grey iPhone6 128gb -> Gold iPhone6S Plus 128gb (current). All on Verizon. I had blackberries before my iPhone5. Never used an android device.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Ive had every phone since the very first one. Only exception being the 5c, but my son had one. Bought my 1st gen before they dropped the price and pissed everyone off :)

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
It was around mid-2015, a white iPhone 4s 16 GB. Then, something like a month and a half (or two) later, I got myself a brand new gold 5s 32GB.
3 months later, I got myself a gold 6s 16GB as a birthday present and I will keep it for at least 2 years =)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

pjs37

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
So a guy at work bought an AT&T iPhone 2G when it came out. However he was not sure and I offered to buy it off of him for $250. Next day I had a ton of issues where the phone wouldn't actually ring when in standby. So to the apps store I went and they gave me a new iPhone. He meanwhile went for an HTC Windows Mobile device. As he showed it off to me I said the iPhone could do that. Next day he bought another iPhone.

After that I got a 3GS, then an iPhone 4 when AT&T gave iPhone users an early upgrade. That was my last iPhone. Between the whole antenna thing and the 4S features artifical limited to it (I forget what it was but there was hoopla about it and people with jailbreaks proved it or something). And Apple's increasingly monopolistic behaviors I jumped ship to the Lumia 900, then a 920, followed by a OnePlus One and then the S6, finally came back to an 6S Plus.

smoledman

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6S. Although technically I had bought an iPhone 4 5 years ago, but got a refund the very next day because of antenna-gate before I ever got my hands on the device.

lakersfan4lyfe

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 5 and I took it back, although I loved iOS I hated the size ..... So when the 6 came out I was very happy, now I have. 6s Plus.... So I guess this is technically my third iPhone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77