What was your first iPhone?

6PlusManiac

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
My first iPhone was the 5, I had the first Motorola droid and many other droid phones and thought I would stay droid forever. Getting the 5 around Nov 2012 was the best decision. My entire family had iphones and I had never been able to enjoy iMessage and FaceTime with them until then. I just upgraded to a 6 Plus a week and a half ago and I love it. Best phone I've ever had or used.

noshooz

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been using iPod touches over the years as a sort of "poor man's iPhone", waiting for a larger screen. When the 6 and 6 Plus came out, I knew it was time to make the jump. I waited out my contract and since April have been loving my 64GB space gray 6 Plus.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I grew tired of R2D2, so I decided to pull the plug on it (even if the HTC One M9 tempted me a LOT!).

So I got a used -yet pristine- white 32GB 4S which I instantly fell in love with =) Then I decided to upgrade to a gold 32GB 5S, because why not!

I tried it at Videotron's store and liked it a whole lot more, so I bought it. And I do not regret it one bit!

And I love white phones, haha =P

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I made the mistake of getting my 7-year old step-daughter an original iPhone back in December 2k7. ...don't know what I was thinking. Now that just strikes me as stupid. Me, her, and my wife all had one. Now she's 16 and both her and my wife still only want iPhones. I'm a bit more flexible but I'm definitely a smartphone enthusiast.

LimonJoe

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6 for me. Been using android since its inception and switched for the 6, and I love it. Missing a few open source features but overall I am very pleased. I put the spigen smooth black thin fit case on it for no slip while still keeping it super slim.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
My first iPhone was in 2007 and it was the OG iPhone then I went to the 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5s then the mothership of iPhones ( 6+ )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2