What was your first iPhone?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
A 5c. Since then I've had a 4s, 5s, and 6.

Looking forward to the 6c.

Something about that pretty blue color, it just caught my eyes.

I used to be an Android fangirl until the day my old job got the 5c for the first time.

Still have that 5c and wish it had touch ID. If the 6c has that, I'll be massively in heaven!

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 4. The Antenna issue drove me crazy sometimes and the home button thing. Button died after about 8 months.

Changed to a 4s. The iPhone 4s so far that I've experienced is possibly the best phone Apple has ever made.

I kept it and just before 2 years my wife's phone died. I gave the 4s to my wife and I was sick of all screens so I got an LG G2 and went to Android.

After another 1 1/2 years Apple finally releases bigger screens, but at the end of last year u bought an iPad Air 2, which is possibly the best electronic device I've ever bought (aside from my Macbook Air 11" that was stolen)

I've been getting more and more annoyed that now I have a giant phone that I don't use much but have to carry around with me. It was driving me crazy.

The only small phone made today worth a damn is the iPhone 5s.

So I decided to come back to iPhone and got myself an iPhone 5s about 4 days ago and sold my giant android phone.

9c536c9111092bf8853523449e2fbc3b.jpg

2 days later I was thinking how unfair it was that I am now enjoying a brand new phone and my wife is still using that 3 year old 4s. So I went out and bought another 5s in gold and sold the 4s. Now she and I have the same phone.

10dd46f960cc465879c535ecfd9ebdb1.jpg

If this is as reliable as the 4s was then the 5s will take the spot as the best iPhone I ever used. That remains to be seen. The 4s took 3 years of very heavy use and abuse and kept on going without anything breaking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
My first iPhone was the original aluminum model 1 back in the day. I have had all the ones since then 3, 4, 5 and now the 6 series.

I will always like the original model 1, that was the one that changed to whole market for Apple.

On the PC side, I had a Apple 2 and a Lisa way back when, yes I am dated but those where the early and great times back then.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My first iPhone was the 4S. I still love that phone to this day, in fact one of my daughters used it for a year, and now I just activated it for my son. This is his first iPhone.

Since my 4S, I've had the pink 5C and now I have the gold 5S.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine was the 3G and I've had every model since. I still have the 3G and will occasionally fire it up and play with it. I can't believe how slow it is.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 3G. I was so happy to jump into the smartphone world and get rid of my Motorola Razr flip phone lol!

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I was a android guy until I first got a iPod touch and realized how much I enjoyed iOS. I actually found myself using that to text more than my phone lol. I started with the 4 then 5,5S, now I'm rocking the gold iPhone 6. Just something about Apple as a whole that makes it worth it. Every time I switch I end up coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
3GS with AT&T.
Problem was I hated AT&T more than I liked the phone so I sold it and went back to Verizon and waited until they got the iPhone. I think that was a 4S.

bkorver

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My first iPhone was an iPhone 5. Only had it for 3 months. The screen was too small and the keyboard was junk.

Now I have a 6+ rocking SwiftKey and I couldn't be happier...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro