What was your first iPhone?

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S White 32GB.

It would have been the Verizon iPhone 4 but I desperately needed a new phone and upgraded about 2 months before it came out so was on a Blackberry Tour until I was eligible to upgrade again and then went with the 4S instead of the 5 because it's what I could afford at that time.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I had the original iPhone. It was amazing on what it could do, but It also had limitations. The fact that you couldn't copy/paste was one of them.

msyk5645

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
My first was an iPhone 4 with Verizon. I've had every iPhone since then. I always end up back whenever I stray to Android.

swepulse

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Jailbroken 8gb iPhone 2g.
A marvelous device for being something revealed in -07. We have 4 fully functional 2Gs from back then, only iPhone I won't sell/give to a relative or friend when I upgrade.

tanson1011

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
3GS, than used android for years. Than iPhone 6 and then 6 plus. Probably getting a the 6+s. But bigger storage. 16g doesn't last long on iPhones.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
My first smartphone was a BlackBerry. When it died i switched to the iPhone 4 and was ok with the limitations since they were few. I missed my notification (BLINKY) light and i missed the file manager which makes email a bit cumbersome. The 4 broke inside of 6 months so Apple replaced it. They have the most amazing customer service policy of any company I've ever dealt with. A month later the replacement phone died so again back to Apple. Again they replaced it but upgraded me to a 4s. I used this phone till BlackBerry came out with the new OS/. That phone was a disaster upon release but it got so much better over time and it was the multi task and Email master. when the Z10 finally died after almost 2 years and with no BlackBerry full touch replacement on the horizon I then bought an iPhone 6. This phone is so much better than the 4 and 4s and the size just about perfect. I deal with the file manger and email limitations and still miss the LED notification (BLINKY) light

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 the day it was release on Verizon . I have had every model since .. Never really a iPod person have had a few .. Have had a iPad 1 .. 2 ... 4 and I have Air .. ( no reason for me to upgrade it any more) I have some mini 1 floating around also lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlashFlare11

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Was probably one of the biggest anti-Apple people in the world and a huge BlackBerry and Microsoft fan. Used to watch WWDC and Apple press events with the mindset of "Let's see who Apple's stealing from this time" and "Why is it that when Apple does what everyone else does, it's noted as an invention?"

Last October, after having been through 4 BlackBerry devices (2 of which were on BlackBerry 10), I questioned my own feelings towards Apple. My frustrations towards BlackBerry and interest in Apple products pushed me towards the iPhone, and when I tried the 6 Plus in an AT&T Store for the first time, I was sold.

6 Plus availability was hard to come by. On Halloween last year I ordered my 6 Plus directly from Apple. I became impatient at having to wait for weeks (est. to arrive in late November/early December). One morning before class (Temple University student) I checked the stock at Philadelphia's Walnut Street Apple Store and they had gotten 6 Plus devices in stock.

That day, I went from borderline-loathing Apple and its products to someone who actually waited 30 minutes in line at the Apple Store for it to open to buy a beautiful 64GB Space Gray 6 Plus. I ended up being the first one to walk out with an iPhone that day. It was an awesome experience.

Since then I've also purchased a 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display. I've come to regret my deep disdain for Apple. I believe my 6 Plus to be the best phone out there and I don't see myself leaving Apple devices for a good long while now. To date I've not had one problem or complaint with either it or my MBP. Nothing but love for my first two Apple products. And, yes, I have plans to add to my collection of Apple devices ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2