Problem about Storage.
Seems odd apps like twitter facebook take a bit of storage outside of the app size.
For example, twitter is 40 mb, but right now takes up 300mb of storage, is there a way to clear that?
Bunch of other apps are like this like facebook, tapatalk, etc.
Anyway to clear the cache for these apps? dont seem to be able to.
- 04-03-2015, 06:50 AM #2
Re: Problem about Storage.
Here's a iMore tip on The Facebook app and storage issues. Same may apply to other apps.
How to stop Facebook from making your iPhone run like crap via @iMore
- 04-03-2015, 08:42 AM #3
- 06-14-2015, 11:35 AM #4
- By Taylor Serry in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2015, 04:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2015, 12:20 PM
- By JonFHewitt in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2015, 03:00 PM