Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Big folder user. Allows one handed use.
71db9492318f91d44f21f819b9e787eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I find once I got past two pages I was spending more time looking for the apps than I wanted. What really messed me up was when I updated the iOS and it put apps onto my phone and messed up the order where I would search for apps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I find once I got past two pages I was spending more time looking for the apps than I wanted. What really messed me up was when I updated the iOS and it put apps onto my phone and messed up the order where I would search for apps.

I use folders for organization. If I want to locate an app, I use spotlight search.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm a folder freak.
Without folders, with all my apps jumbled up on my screen, my eyes glaze over and I can never find anything.
Folders totally simplify my life.

pacorob

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I put the apps that I use the most on my first screen with no folders. After that everything else is grouped into folders.

I also use folders and mostly on page 2 but also some on the page 1 (homescreen). But for apps that i need to access a lot i didn't put them in a folder.
Aside from that i also love to use the Launcher widget in the Notification Center to access favorite apps, settings and also for e.g. tweeting.

When i can't find an app quickly (that i don't use much) then i use the Apple search feature to find and quickly access it.

tapehead

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
With Android, everything had a folder or a widget. With Windows Phone, it was about 50-50. On iPhone? Almost EVERYTHING is in a folder. Clutter-free. :)

IMG_0131.PNG

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious if most users here use folders to organize their apps. Personally, I find that I lose track of what I have and don't have when I use folders, because I can see the icon easily if it's on the home screen. However, I think I'm gonna have to use folders because I have too many icons on my screen to tell where anything is.

What about you? Folders or no folders? How do you have your home screen organized?

When I had an iPhone 4 I hated folders so I had like 6-8 pages of apps.

With the amount of apps I have on my iPhone 6 plus which has 167 apps I would have a lot more pages so to be sane and remembering where everything is I put them in folders. If this was android it would of been easier with the app drawer. That's actually one of the things I would love ios to have imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rbayford

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I use folders because I have so many apps, but I don't like folders so they are all on the 2nd page, never on the main homepage. I also don't like to see loads of apps in my folders so I always have only three apps on show with the rest hidden in the folder.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro