How to move contacts from android to ios?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have decided I want a iPhone 6 plus and wondering how do I move my contacts over? I have them saved to my Google account currently

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
If you actually have your contacts saved to your Google account (not stored locally to phone, or possibly stored to some carrier backup system), and also have Google contacts enabled in your iPhone settings, they will show up in your contacts.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
If you actually have your contacts saved to your Google account (not stored locally to phone, or possibly stored to some carrier backup system), and also have Google contacts enabled in your iPhone settings, they will show up in your contacts.
They are saved on my Google account... I've gone through so many phones and carriers it made sense to

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what else to add. I've been using Google contacts with iOS for several years and it's always worked flawlessly. Not sure why you would have the issue on your iPad. I guess if you do run into problems, you could always have your carrier store transfer the contacts for you.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what else to add. I've been using Google contacts with iOS for several years and it's always worked flawlessly. Not sure why you would have the issue on your iPad. I guess if you do run into problems, you could always have your carrier store transfer the contacts for you.

There's no place for Google anything

e831a00ad71fb131b9cce0e6c974b116.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Nm I figured it out lol. I use the google mail app so I never bothered adding it to in settings and tried it there and works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My dad went from a HTC One to iPhone 6 last week and I simply exported a vCard from his google account and imported it to his iCloud and all went fine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner