If you could choose any colour?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Does the color of the device really matter when there are a plethora of options available for cases and other accessories?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I really like white faced phones. Beyond that, I like girly girl cases that still protect. Like the floral Otterbox Symmetry cases.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine's always in a case. And I gotta have a black front face. Dark gray would suffice. But I can't stand a white front face. ☮

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I would really like to see the Space Gray from the 5s make a return. The Space Gray on the 6 is a little lighter than the 5s.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm fine with silver. I like all of my Apple stuff to match :p

Maybe if we go back in time to the original iMacs we can get some lime green iPhones

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
The black iPhone with gold ring sounds good. I would also like the plastic bands around the phone to be gold colored though.

MikeX74

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I would love a Product RED iPhone. Imagine a red back, black front, side buttons, and antenna lines, and a red TouchID ring around the home button. Or royal blue in place of red.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Black and Gold would be very high on my list

Black back and front with gold sides and TouchID ring would be VERY high on my list but only if it is the gold of the 5s though as it just looks superior to the gold on the 6, in my opinion (probably just skewed perception but there you go).

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Black back and front with gold sides and TouchID ring would be VERY high on my list but only if it is the gold of the 5s though as it just looks superior to the gold on the 6, in my opinion (probably just skewed perception but there you go).

If it was the 5s I would go with the gold plate but I'd have black where the white is. That would've been ideal!

For the new design..... Doesn't really matter, I'm not that thrilled. Maybe black (space grey) with a gold Touch ID ring. I'd also like a product red iPhone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Sounds GOOD to me....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR